PART 41: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

Start from the beginning

I was getting giddy.

"Lottie, hurry up princess" Archer called from outside, and with one last walk around the house to make sure that everything was off, I went to the car, but not before kissing Archer softly and making him moan underneath it.

"So, Mr.I-am-actually-driving-a-car-sober, where exactly are we going?" I folded my legs out in front of me and watched Archer from the corner of my eye.

He laughed.

"That is classified information, Miss Gunner, so I can't actually tell you" He sung and made a left when we hit the highway.

"Aww, Arch, you're no fun"

"Aww, Lottie, you're no fun, either"

"Stop copying me"

"Stop copying me"

"Archer!"

"Archer!"

"You suck"

"You suck"

"Archer sucks cock"

"Lottie sucks cock"

"Ha-ha you didn't repeat me" I squealed, and Archer's eyes lit up for a moment.

"Well, I don't like to lie" Was all he said.

Stupid little prick.

"So how long until we get there, dork-face" I let out a yawn, I mean, come on, it is 6 o'clock, I can barely hold an intelligent conversation until 10 ish.

"About 10 minutes" He stated, and with a backhander, he stuttered to regain himself, "Okay, 7 hours, relax, crazy woman".

"Whatever you say"

We drove for what seemed like ages, or until my eyelids couldn't keep open anymore.

My eyes were blinking, faster and faster, and the fight to stay awake was really not worth it. My eyes were shutting softly, and the soft jazz music coming from the stereo wasn't really helping.

"Don't be a party pooper, Lottie, stay awake" Archer nudged my leg with his free hand.

I swatted him away.

"Go away, Archer, I'm tired" I mumbled incoherently, and Archer snickered.

"What was that Lottie, you want to blow me? Hell I didn't think you had the balls"

I cracked an eye open, "I'm so not in the mood"

"Aww, don't be like that princess" He laughed again and took my hand within his, rubbing circles on my palm with his thumb.

"Stop it, I am trying to sleep"

"And I am trying to drive, but you don't see me complaining"

"You're hopeless"

"You're beautiful"

"You're annoying"

"You're pretty"

"You're going to get punched in the face"

"You're going to get kissed on the mouth"

"You're weird"

"You're amazing"

"I swear Archer, shut up cause I'm tired"

"So you can sleep, but I can't get blown, don't you think that is a little unfair?"

"If I was actually bothered to come up with a comeback, I would, just so you know"

"Na, I reckon you can't think of one, so you're using your sleepy-ness as an excuse"