Episode 66 Tracer Vs Scout

Start from the beginning

Scout: Batter at the plate!

Scout delivers his home run attack and sends Tracer flying in the air.

"You're a shooting star, Tracer!" Yang laughed while drinking soda.

"What does that even mean?" Blake asked.

Scout: It's outta the park!

Scout walks over to pick up the suitcase Tracer dropped after the attack. Tracer crashes through a number of barrels and a wall, severely damaged from the attack. She is bleeding as she lays on the ground.

"Ouch. That looks so painful," Ruby cringed.

(*Cues: Max Anarchy OST - Mortified Instrumental again*)

Scout arrives near Tracer, his Bonk effect fading away. He aims his gun at Tracer.

Scout: Alright doll. Fun's over.

"I'd hate to be in Tracer's position," Blake retorted. "Imagine laying on the ground, defenseless, as your enemy stands before you, ready to attack you."

Tracer grabs her side as her Chronal Accelerator starts booting up.

Tracer: Not yet, mate!

Scout fires the bullet at her face as the Chronal Accelerator becomes active again.

Tracer: The cavalry's here!

Tracer uses Recall to rewind time back to the position she was in when Scout launched her.

"Just in time. You better start taking this seriously, Tracer," Weiss advised.

(*Cues Max Anarchy OST - Mortified once more*)

Tracer heals and blinks towards Scout's location. Scout is surprised at Tracer's sudden disappearance.

Scout: shit!

"So much swearing," Ruby cringed again.

Tracer kicks Scout to the air and continues to kick him. Scout is launched to the ground. He gets up and takes out another Bonk, but Tracer stops him.

Tracer: Not this time, yankee!

Tracer blinks away with the Bonk. She reappears and places a Pulse Bomb on Scout's back.

"Time to send Scout flying!" Yang cheered.

Scout: Oh come on! Gimme a...

The bomb blows up and kills Scout. Tracer warps back to the bomb site to pick up the suitcase.

"Or explode him," Yang finished.

Tracer: Phew! Well, that was fun!

Tracer picks up the suitcase and warps away.

KO!

Tracer looks inside the suitcase and is surprised by it's contents and quickly closes it, while Archimedes flies out of Scout's hat.

Results

(*Cues: Overwatch - Overture*)

Boomstick: And he's out!

"And dead," Ruby finished.

Wiz: Scout was fast and tough, but Tracer's unique arsenal and evasiveness pulled her ahead.

Boomstick: Scout's greatest feat was potentially surviving an assault from three rockets at once, however, the rocket's point of impact is never directly shown, and since direct hits from rockets regularly obliterate far tougher mercs, it's unreasonable to assume this was any different.

"Finally. Some good logic," Weiss signed.

Wiz: Scout could sprint up to seventeen miles an hour for an extended period of time, which is slightly faster than the average humans fifteen miles per hour, but Tracer's natural reactive instinct gave her the edge. For example, avoiding that sniper round from thirty feet away means she can react twenty-five times faster than the vast majority of other human beings.

"Yeah. Crescent Rose is out of the question," Ruby laughed lightly.

(*Cues: Overwatch - Victory*)

Boomstick: Which means Tracer could avoid almost anything Scout threw at her, even when she couldn't, her Recall ability not only helped her survive but effectively ruined any of Scout's elements of surprise.

"Not even Scout's unpredictable strategies could save him," Blake retorted.

Wiz: This allowed Tracer plenty of opportunities to take him out.

Boomstick: And just like that, Scout was gone, without a trace.

Yang laughed while her teammates groaned.

Wiz: The winner is Tracer.

"That was so much fun. There is no better exercise than running. In fact, I say we run a quick lap around campus. What do you say, guys?" Ruby suggested.

"No, you dolt. We need to sleep now," Weiss stated. She turned to Yang. "And you. Enough soda. It's unhealthy for you."

"But I like soda," Yang groaned.

Blake took Yang's second soda, Dr. Piper, from her hand. "You'll get headaches overnight. Is that what you want?"

Yang groaned again as she obliged. Everyone went to their beds.

Ruby was in her bed. She smiles as she dreams of frustrating the grimm by shooting them and running at the same time. She began to wonder how much stronger she would be with the effects of Bonk, but decided not to because it's radioactive. "Good night, everyone."