Episode 66 Tracer Vs Scout

Start from the beginning

Scout falls in love with Tracer.

Ruby laughed. "He really is like Jaune." Ruby remembered the many times Jaune tried to pick up Weiss with his one-liners.

Scout: Uh... hey there, hot stuff.

Tracer: 'ello!

Scout smooths his hair.

"Not even going to take your hat off?" Blake stated.

Scout: If I told you you had a great bod, would you, uh, hold it against me?

Tracer: Umm... that's nice. I was just leaving.

Weiss facepalmed. "How rude."

Scout: Oh, sure thing, come back anytime. Just, uh, put that briefcase back before ya go. Thanks.

(*Cues: Max Anarchy OST - Mortified*)

Tracer puts the briefcase on her back and whips out her guns.

Tracer: Sorry, love. Overwatch needs this mooooore than you do!

FIGHT!

Scout begins shooting his Scattergun at Tracer.

Weiss was shocked. "You're just going to kill her after falling in love with her? Again, where is the logic in that?"

Scout: Here!

Tracer dodges with her Blink ability. She begins shooting at Scout with her Pulse Pistols.

"Those pistols have bad aim. It would make more sense if Tracer brought a sniper with her," Ruby advised, fantasizing about futuristic snipers.

Scout: shit!

Scout dodges the bullets. Scout tries shooting at Tracer, but she blinks a few times, taunting him.

"Tracer should've just shot Scout right there instead of taunting him," Blake pointed out.

Scout: Yo toots! How you doing that?

Scout takes out his Force-A Nature shotgun. He shoots, but Tracer leaps into the air.

Tracer: Bombs Away!

Tracer tosses her Pulse Bomb at Scout's feet.

Scout: Oh, that's just great…

After the bomb explodes, Tracer backs away. When the smoke clears, Scout is seen drinking a can of Bonk.

Another noise of a soda can is heard. RWB turned to Yang, who is drinking a People Like Grapes soda. "What? I really want soda," Yang defended.

(*Cues: Max Anarchy OST - Mortified Instrumental*)

Scout: Supposedly this stuff'll liquefy your esophagus after just one can, but, ya know, it's also very handy when feel like, not getting blown up.

Tracer: That's not very fair!

Scout: Listen sweetheart...

Scout takes out his baseball bat.

Scout: I never play fair.

"You don't play very smart too. I mean, who brings a bat to a gunfight?" Weiss asked

(*Cues: Max Anarchy OST - Mortified again*)

Tracer shoots Scout, but Scout is unaffected. He swings his bat at Tracer.

Tracer: Is that all?

Tracer's Chronal Accelerator breaks down.

"Awww, dust bunnies!" Ruby said worriedly.

Tracer: Ah bullocks!

Scout impacts Tracer with his bat.