Episode 66 Tracer Vs Scout

Start from the beginning

"But Bonk contains so many benefits. It's like the perfect drink for me," Yang said. "And besides, all this talk about Bonk is making me thirsty. I wonder if there is a soda nearby."

Wiz: Possibly due to long-term Bonk exposure, but testing is still out.

Feats:

Killed a bear with one strike

Survived three rockets

Helped kill the Bread Monster (Ruby laughed)

Survives frequent use of Bonk! Atomic Punch (Yang: I really want Bonk!)

Defeated the Heavy in close-quarters combat

Can outrun sentry gun auto-targeting

Survived having a dove surgically embedded in his chest

Boomstick: Scout can defeat foes as strong as the Heavy in close quarters combat, run seventeen miles per hour for long periods of time, and even kill a bear with nothing but a hotdog suit and Amelia Earhart's skeleton. I'm serious…

Weiss had her mouth opened. "What? I don't even..." Weiss was out of loss for words.

Wiz: He has a knack for avoiding bullets, missiles, and even tentacles from a Bread monster, but at the cost of wearing little to no armor, making him a glass cannon, and true to his reckless, unrestrained personality, Scout often runs headfirst into battle, regardless of the risk.

"Reckless. Like Ruby," Weiss said.

"Hey!" Ruby yelled.

Boomstick: But if you wanna take down The Scout, your gonna have to catch him before he catches you, that means you too, ladies.

Yang and Blake blushed. Weiss rolled her eyes, while Ruby gazed on.

Scout: (to Spy) That's right, fancy pants, myself! So why don't you take your little failure, roll it up sideways, and...

(Spy points to his wristwatch)

Scout: Okay, crap, I gotta go, (he finishes a drink and goes, then peeks back in.) screw you, though.

Scout has proven himself to be a great hit and runner as well. Ruby likes his hit and run technique. Weiss likes the standard equipment. Blake admires how Scout worked his way up to compete with his brothers. Yang may like the shotguns, but she still wants to get her hands on Bonk.

"Guys. I like hit and runners. So you can imagine how hard of a time I'm having to know who to root for," Ruby said.

"Well, Tracer has those unique futuristic weapons, especially the Chronal Accelerator," Weiss reminded.

"Oh yeah. The Chronal Accelerator. I love that device." Ruby finished.

"Scout also has some silly and unpredictable tricks up his sleeve as well," Blake recalled.

"That Bonk is going to come into play. I just know it. And I want Bonk!" Yang exclaimed.

"Well then. Let's begin," Ruby was excited.

Wiz: Alright. The combatants are set. Let's end this debate once and for all.

Boomstick: It's time for a Death Battle!

Death Battle

(*Cues: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier - Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds*)

Scout runs outside, seeing Tracer with a briefcase.

Scout: Alright, Asshole!

Tracer stops running.

Scout: You're toast! Woah!