Episode 56 Hawkeye Vs Green Arrow

Start from the beginning

Background

Real Name: Oliver Jonas Queen

Height: 5'11" | 180 cm

Weight: 195 lbs | 88 kg

Once got to meet the actual Robin Hood

Past Romances: 9

Makes a chili so spicy that it breaks Green Lantern's will

(*Cues: Hall Of Justice - Injustice: Gods Among Us*)

Wiz: Desperate to survive, Oliver knew he must resort to the archery training taught to him by his late father. He assembled a makeshift bow and over time, gained an uncanny accuracy with the weapon. With each successful kill, Oliver's self-reliance grew, transforming the once irresponsible playboy into a capable survivor.

“All it took was living through hell to do it,” Yang said with a shrug.

“It’s how we schnees grow up to be fine warriors,” Weiss said with Pride.

"It must have been really hard training to be that skilled" said Ruby

"Oh it was but I managed" said Weiss

(*Cues: Arrow Season 1 - Five Years*)

Boomstick: And just in time! Turns out this island was home to a massive drug smuggling operation. How he didn't find them earlier is beyond me, but whatever.

“In other words lazy writing,” Yang said with a huff.

“This story knows a little something about that,” Ruby said with a laugh… much to a particular Author’s anger.

Wiz: With nothing but his hunter's instincts and some newly improvised Trick Arrows, Oliver brought down the dealers, radioed in a rescue, and returned to Star City a new man. With a newfound taste for justice, Oliver vowed he will no longer waste his talents and use them to protect the innocent. To do this he would have to become someone else, something else... he became the Green Arrow.

Green Arrow shoots a rope arrow to the side of a sub, and slides down it on his bow, humming a theme song as he kicks a henchman into the water.

“I like this guy,” Yang  and Ruby said while high fiving each other.

“My kind of hero,” Weiss said with a laugh. Maybe she should learn to use a bow.

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Boomstick: True to his namesake, the Green Arrow favors a bow over anything else, and while that may sound like it puts him at a disadvantage, he's developed trick arrows for every situation, and I do mean every situation.

“It’s always good to be prepared,” Blake said with a nod.

Wiz: He carries tear gas arrows, grappling hook arrows, flashbang arrows, even arrows filled with acid.

Boomstick: Is that the one for the Grateful Dead concerts?

“Not the fun type dude,” Yang corrected.

" What does that mean sis?" Ruby asked in a confused tone.

"Oh...uh you'll find out when your older ruby" said Yang in a panicked tone she didn't want to scar her sister knowing what the other 'acid' meant 

Wiz: No no, corrosive acid, it burns through things.

"How in the world did he put acid in his arrows?!" Weiss shouted

"Probably inside the arrow's shaft or just modified arrows" Blake said.

Boomstick: He also has boomerang arrows, along with diamond tipped arrows to pierce just about anything, explosive arrows ranging from small blasts to an atomic warhead, and...(sighs) the boxing glove arrow…