From another Time

Start from the beginning

              "My. Son. Is. Gay.." Howard said as he sat down. "My son is gay, married to Captain America, and has a son. He's not gay too is he?" Howard asked about Peter. Steve rubbed the back of his head.

               "I really don't know... I think he's Bisexual... He keeps singing Biderman similar to his altar ego Spider-Man." Steve laughed. "But Nat knows, just won't say anything." Peggy smiled, heart broken, but smiled that Steve got the family he always wanted.

                 "I have a failure for son..." Howard said. Steve face had anger in it.

                "Tony isn't a failure, look around! This is Stark Industries. Wanna know how built it up? Tony Damn Stark! He changed it from a weapons company to a company that helps people!" Steve said. Peter sat by the door, having the glass walks on one way mode so the people in the lab couldn't see him, he felt tears run down his face. "Tony made this all possible, he made it possible for me to feel comfortable in a different time, he gave me a family Howard, he gave YOU a grandson a really, really, smart grandson." Steve said Peggy looked at Howard.

            "Pops?" Peter finally asked at the door. "The others are waiting for you so we can eat... it do you want me to say it's okay to start?" Steve smiled at his son.

             "Go ahead and start... Peggy Howard how about we just go to dinner... and talk about this later..." Steve said they nodded and walked to the dinning room. There the Avengers sat laughing, talking, and pranking a little bit. Peter and Tony sat at the head of the table with three seats empty.

                "Steve! Who is the better friend? Me or Clint?" Sam asked Steve just shook his head.

                "Where's Bucky?" Steve asked. Peter looked at him from his food.

                 "He wanted to give the mission report. Said he'll be back before dinner ends." Natasha said. "I didn't know we has guests..."

               "I hope you don't mind..."  Steve asked. Tony just glared at his father. Steve sat next to Tony. Then Peggy and Howard sat next to each other in the two empty seats that was next to Peter.

                 "So tell me kid." Clint asked as he threw some mash potatos at him. Peter laughed. "How did you break your arm?" Peter froze.

                 "Oh, I ugg... i got hit pretty hard on Patrol today... but I'll be good in a day or two.." Peter lied. Peggy looked at him.

                   "Lies!" Sam said hitting the table. Everyone just looked at Peter. Who was now red.

                  "I swear it ture." Peter said.

                 "You have a black eye Pete." Nat said as she took a bite of some potatoes. "A robber can't have that much strength to give Spider-Man both black eye and a broken arm, so speak." Nat said.

                  "He slipped." Peggy said. Everyone looked at her. "Yeah he slipped and fell, landed wrong and the impact broke his arm... it way mind and Howard's fault we scared him."

                   "Aunt Peggy you don't have to stand up for him, some thing has been going on for a couple of months now." Tony said giving Peggy a sympathetic look. "So Peter way not tell us what's going on."

                 "Why can't you believe me when I say that I got beat up by a mugger or robber while I was out on Patrol?" Peter asked as he looked down. Howard looked at him. Tony glared at his dad.

               "Son just tell them so they can move on." Howard said. Peter looked down. But then stood up and walked away, to his room, locking the door. Tony glared at Howard. Peggy stood up and walked away, Tony followed. "To hard?"