From another Time

Start from the beginning

               "Rogers?" Howard asked. Peggy looked at him. "As in Steve Rogers? Captain America?" Peter nodded.

               "Sir. It seems the team is back. Do you want me to tell your Dads that you are in the lab?" Jarvis said.

                "Yeah, thanks Jar." Peter said looking down as he played with the hem of is sweater.

                "Would you like me to inform them of your arm?" Peter sighed.

              "No... I don't want one of Pop's PSAs right now." Peter said then the AI went quiet.

              "What is that anyway?" Peggy asked as she got done with his arm.

              "Who? Jarvis? He's just the AI My dad made. He's the main severity of the tower. He's also our assistant." Peter said. Howard looked at him and looked around.

              "Where is he?" Howard asked Peter laughed.

               "Everywhere. I'm surprised that he didn't tell me you were here when I came in. Or said anything to you till you came in. He would alert someone if there's danger near. Guess you got under is radar which is hard." Peter said then the door open.

                 "Dammit Peter!" Tony said running over to Peter.

                  "Tony.." Steve said as he walked behind his husband.

                  "Who did this Pete? Was it that kid again? Dammit, what did I tell you about getting in fights?"

                  "Follow the example of Steven Grant Rogers Before the serum?" Peter gave him a cheesey smile. Tony sighed.

                  "This was you're fault Rogers." Tony laughed. Steve rolled his eyes.

                  "Tony, you told him to stand up for the little guy." Steve said. Then his smile dropped. "Howard? Peggy?" Tony looked over to see the two.

                 "Oh Yeah... these two were in the tower when I got home..." Peter said as he stood up. He turned to Peggy. "And thanks... you didn't have to do this." He pointed to his arm. She smiled at him.

                 "Your welcome Peter." Peggy said with a soft smile.

                 "Peter go get washed up for dinner okay? Me and Pops need to talk to these people." Tony said to his son.

                 "Okay dad." Peter said and walked away. Tony turned to Howard with shared look.

               "Stay away from my son!" Tony growled. Steve pulled him back and held him close to his chest.

               "Tony go... I got this.." Steve said. Tony looked at him. Steve smiled and kissed his head. "Don't worry honey, I'll be fine." Tony just nodded and walked off.

              "Who was that?" Peggy asked. Steve laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

             "My son and husband." Steve said. Howard's eyes went wide. "Yes, it's Tony,  or Anthony I guess you can put it like that... and yes we have a son. But he's really Tony's son..." Steve looked down. Peggy gave him a sad look.

             "What happened to his mum?" She asked. Steve looked at the glass door to the lab.

             "Don't know, Tony said he might've been a result of a one night stand..." Steve looked down. "But since then Tony's been really happy... He just loves Peter." Steve smiled.