Prologue and chap 1

Started - 1st September 2014
Finished - 30th March 2015

"Every dream begins with a dreamer , always remember you have within you the strength, patience, the passion to reach for the dream . Every girl wants to be a princess at one point of time in life , it just does not matter what her age is.

----------------
Chapter 1 -

D.R.E.A.M- A series of thoughts, images , sensations occurring in a person's mind during a sleep , it made be a fantasy or a nightmare , a princess or a devil.

So let's come upon the way fairy tales started long time back :

Once upon a time , in a world of two different people , two different families - long away in the Sherwood Forest laying a kingdom with joy and prosperity , dances and music , shops and citizens , decors and ambience , a big kingdom greatly named by the name Valeska , one of the best but not from the Pandra Kingdom which was related to them and on the other side was a small town where survived a girl along with her father .

-

"Do you Amanda take the oath to be the best queen of all? Take care of all , make the weaker strong , have a whole lot of confidence and be the Queen of this beautiful kingdom?" The church's father announced , I smiled and nodded repeatedly .

"I-do" and the crowd clapped and cheered .

Soon the crown was laid on my head and I shouted "I'm the Queen!"
But then suddenly the voices faded and everything around me was black "Hello?" I called out .

"Anyone here?" Again . The colour changed to brown and there was dust all around , I coughed and coughed "not again!" I screamed and touched my head to check the presence of the crown but nothing .

*yawn*

"Again" I whispered and rubbed my swelled eyes from crying the whole night . The sunlight prickled through the broken hut , the dust swirled around , the birds chirped and there was a pinkish glow in the sky mixed with a little bit of humour . The clouds were tinted . I had a Shiny intuition inside me . I got up and looked at the small window , the twilight had melted , red orange glow seeped over the horizon as if the light itself was poured from the molten sun .

I threw my dusty blanket aside , turned and saw that father was nowhere in sight beside me and his blanket wasn't made but ruffled , I sighed and started folding our blankets neatly , I flew them in the air and dust started inducing , I coughed , they had to be washed soon . I continued the same with the rough brown bed sheets whose's strings and threads were worn out , even the cotton inside them wasn't useful anymore .

I sighed again , my work today is first to buy new bed sheets and blankets as well , if I have enough money . I walked up to the door and used a stool to climb up and then used my right hand to check for my hidden savings on the door frame , I'm sure it's the best place to hide money or else I'm sorry I'd be more poor than I am now and my father would definitely deny the fact that he stole the money .

I jumped down , looked around to see if my dad was nearby and smiled with happiness , sitting on the cool floor which made my butt freeze and against the door , I opened my piggy-bank from it's bottom and shook it to make the coins and some notes to fall . I grabbed them quickly and started counting them . I had fifty bucks in hand and they would suffice ,

I filled my pyjamas with the fund and threw the piggy back on the door frame and started walking , my pockets made a shaky noise when the coins would hit each other and prayed that father would not come to know about them . We are quite poor , can't afford many things as father runs a tire-shop and always keeps changing his job places making vacancies available for the others. I don't have many clothes to wear and am given clothes by rich  people , who are good enough to charity their belongings. Our condition is quite rotten . I am the only child in my family , I just have my father by my side.