Episode 50 Goku VS Superman 2

Start from the beginning

“Guess it helps when you experience it and use it as inspiration for their works,” Yang mumbled while getting everyone else thinking.

A note appears, “I can totally understand superman's predicament as well as Siegel and Shuster’s. I was taken from my earth had my sex switched and turned into a goddess and then sent to Remnant against my will. I am very much an alien but it is worse for me as I did not look like the populous unless I shapeshifted, well that was true until in one of my lesser moments where I anthropomorphised everyone (turn everyone on Faunus half human).”

“.... shit and i thought me being a Whitefang member and leaving and posing as a human  was nuts,” muttered a bewildered yang, Weiss and Blake nodded in agreement.

(*Cues: Man of Steel - Flight*)

Boomstick: You know how it goes, his scientist dad found out his home world, Krypton, was getting a bit too explosive and sent his son off to Earth to save him. On Earth, Superman's Kryptonian cells can absorb solar radiation from the yellow sun, giving him awesome strength, speed, durability, flight, and the power to shoot heat from his eyes, which can be large enough to vaporize a planet, or precise enough to perform lobotomies.

“It’s still crazy that he’s that strong just from soaking up some sun rays,” muttered Yang.

Wiz: Superman was so powerful, he could carry entire solar systems on his back, or obliterate them with a sneeze, but over 75 years, Superman has changed quite a bit, including going through two separate reboots, which we'll be focusing on today. These reboots lessened his insane power, not exactly by altering his abilities, but by changing his outlook.

“Huh, interesting way to make someone less powerful,” commented Weiss. Though she had to agree that it was a strange, but smart way to weaken someone without resorting to taking away his powers.

Superman / Clark Kent / Kal-El
Powers
Super strength
Super speed
Super & arctic breath
Heat vision
Super senses

Martial Arts
Torquasm-Rao
Torquasm-Vo
Psychic barriers

Vulnerabilities
Kryptonite
Magic

(*Cues: Superman Doomsday - Main Title*)

Wiz: Upon discovering his alien powers, the new Superman rejected them, unintentionally instilling mental barriers on his powers, which he would work to unlock through the rest of his life.

“Yeah, I don’t know how i would react to finding out someone touched my imported dust.” commented Weiss with a laugh, completely missing her leader sweating nervously behind her.

‘Maybe i should tell her the truth…’thought the red reaper. Wondering how she'll react to finding out who really touched her dust.

A new note flew towards Yang but she caught it before it could impact her face, “better get on that sooner, rather than later. The longer you take the more painful the reveal that you kept it from her will be.”

Yang incinerated the note after reading it.

Boomstick: Sorta like when you drink too much and don't remember the night before, so you gotta spend all day figuring out how you got yourself a dozen kangaroos, and married a lamp...don't ask.

“But I want to~!” whined Weiss. Wanting some dirt on Boomstick.

“Reminds me of that one night in Las Puteous…” Yang mumbled to herself. “I still can't remember why I shaved my head… and elected Zwei for President…”