Chapter 21

"Guess who I ran into yesterday at the store," Trigg blurted, taking a seat on the love seat next to the couch Jesus and Roland sat on.

They were busy playing the new 2K15 at the trap. Trigg refused to waste his money on the light bills so it was always dark. The furniture was torn up and smelled of old cigarette butts, but the air smelled of nothing but weed. Trigg had bought the furniture from a buddy's yard sale, and neither bothered to get the smell out.

The coffee table in front of the boys which sat their resting feet, also sat two empty Papa John's pizza boxes, and an XXL magazine with broken weed on top of it.

On the floor next to the table sat an Arizona can. Trigg quickly picked it up and threw it at the boys.

"What the fuck was that for?" Jesus asked, pausing the game.

"I'm talking and y'all niggas act like y'all deaf. Halle Berry ass bitches."

"Be coo off my wife. She only 80 percent deaf in one ear," Roland snapped back.

"Shut yo lame ass up. You lucky I ain't unplug that bitch."

Jesus and Roland finally grew quiet as Trigg repeated himself.

"I said," he started. "Guess who I ran into yesterday."

"The devil," Roland guessed with a nonchalant attitude.

"My dad," Jesus guessed as well.

"I get it," Roland laughed hysterically, dapping up Jesus as Trigg rolled his eyes.

"Y'all niggas corny as hell."

"Can you just hurry up and tell us who the fuck you saw," Jesus rolled his eyes. "Stop being so damn stuck up all the damn time."

"I saw Q."

"Ok? And?"

"And I talked to Bre afterwards and apparently he paid off them wack ass football fees."

"So?" Roland asked.

"So? Nigga that was our way of luring him in. Fuck you mean so? Dumb ass nigga."

"What happened to 'Q has multiple tickets that can get him out of here. I don't want to hold him back and take that shit from him.'?" Jesus asked, repeating his words from the night they hot boxed with Fallen.

"Zus fuck that shit," he yelled. "We need that nigga on our team. Period."

"Well I don't want to take part in that. That's pretty fucked up," Roland stated.

"Well nigga your hairline is fucked up."

"Bitch your game is fucked up. Worry about that nigga Rock and not Q or my hairline that's better than your fucked up shit."

Jesus chuckled to himself as he shook his head.

"Speaking of him," Trigg rolled his eyes.

"Anything new?" Jesus asked.

"I heard through the grapevine that his punk ass suppose to be at the party to 'shut shit down'. But security gone be there. Ain't a damn thing popping off tomorrow night."

"You sure tomorrow not gone end up like the last party? Positive. I'm tryna get Q in there too."

"You need to stop," Ro informed him. "Me and Jesus got this shit by ourselves. Don't drag him in this."

"Yeah what if something happen," Jesus added.

"Yeah what if something happen," Trigg mocked. "Y'all sound like some little bitches. Shut the fuck up sometimes."

"Fine. Are you done speaking?" asked Roland. "I'd like to get back to this game."

"Fuck y'all and that damn game," Trigg yelled, getting up. "I got business to take care of. I want this dirty ass house to be clean when I get back."

"I'm not cleaning shit," Jesus stated in a low tone.

"What was that?" he asked. "That's what I thought. Shut yo lil hispanic ass up before I send you back over the border bitch."

Jesus rolled his eyes as he gave him the bird behind his back.

"Product better be made too," he added.

"We whipped it up earlier," Roland informed him with a hint of irritation in his voice.

Him and Jesus wish he would leave already.

"'Whipped it up'? So y'all didn't care to make it quality shit?"

"What the fuck are you on bro? He was just saying we did it earlier," Jesus replied.

"Well I'm just saying don't just be whipping shit together. Work at Taco Bell if you wanna just whip shit together bitch."

With that, Trigg finally left as he slammed the door behind him. The guys sighed in relief as they rolled their eyes.

"Don't let that nigga get to you," Roland said to Jesus.

"I'm not. I've heard it all before. The jokes is really starting to get old. That's why his bitch ass name is 'Trigg'. Pulling that trigger is all his scary ass know. Can never actually square up with somebody. And I don't even like Taco Bell."

Roland chuckled to himself as he took the game off pause.