Chapter 11

Quincy was happy that he finally had something to look forward to at school. Not only did he have one class with Brielle, but two. Due to the seating chart causing them to be on two different sides of the room first period, and their teacher being strict on not talking, fourth period was really the only time they had to talk.

They threw each other flirtatious looks every now and then first period, but fourth period always gave them enough down time to talk.

"I see a nigga got you feeling some type of way this morning," Quincy stated, turning on his computer.

"What are you talking about?" she questioned with a laugh.

"I saw them looks you was giving me first period."

"Boy bye," she sucked her teeth. "It was definitely the other way around with you looking at me."

"Maybe," he smirked. "Maybe if God didn't make you so beautiful I wouldn't be looking."

Brielle rolled her eyes with a smile as he smiled too. He always knew just the right thing to say to get her going.

"You enjoy Saturday?" Quincy asked, thinking back on their small first date.

"Of course," she smiled again. "I can't wait until the next one"

"You really gone let a nigga take you out again?" Quincy asked with a surprised look.

"Why wouldn't I?"

Quincy shrugged his shoulders as he tried to find the right words to say.

"I don't know. Surprised a girl like yourself would really give a nigga like me a chance."

"What is that suppose to mean?" she asked with a laugh.

"I don't know," he shrugged again. "The good girl with the hood boy?"

"You're not like that, I can tell," Brielle sucked her teeth. "Where you live doesn't matter to me cause I know you don't let that determine who you are as a person."

Quincy smiled as she smiled too, before both getting to work.

Fifth period seemed to fly by as lunch time rolled around pretty quickly. Quincy always met Donovan and Terrell at the same row of lockers across from the cafeteria. Once meeting, they made their way into the lunch room, and in the line.

They each picked up a chicken sandwich they probably wouldn't eat, then made their way to the same table they sat at everyday.

"So how yo date with Trigg little sister go?" Donovan asked, once settled in their seats.

"You said it like she's some little ass girl. She's the same age as us," Quincy laughed.

"Well I mean she is his little sister," replied Donovan.

"It went good, thankyou," Quincy rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"You get the dussy?" asked Terrell with a grin.

"Everything ain't always about sex man," Q laughed. "She's not like that."

"Shit that porn must be getting you right then," Terrel replied. "Niggas stunting acting like they don't run off sex."

"I'm a born again virgin," Quincy blurted.

The boys laughed as he did too.

"My ass is lying," Quincy chuckled. "But no for real, that's wifey. I can fuck with the hos for my needs."

"Fuck em and duck em," Terrell yelled, shaking up with him.

"Fucking with these hos yo dick gone mess around and fall off," Donovan laughed.

"Fucking with these gay bitches YO dick gone mess around and fall off," Quincy fired back with a laugh.

"Fuck you," he chuckled, giving him the bird. "I'm gone get her watch."

"Bro she's not even cute," said Terrell.

"Thankyou!" Quincy replied, shaking up with Terrell. "My baby on the other hand."

All the boys looked Brielle and Ashante's way as Brielle just so happened to be looking Q's way too. She smiled as she quickly looked away.

"Y'all some fucking head asses," Donovan joked.

"You shitty cause the bitch you want gay?" Terrell asked with a laugh.

"Q bitch gay too!"

"Watch that bitch word fam," Q corrected him.

"Look at Q standing up for wifey," Terrell yelled with claps. "Yasss."

"Nigga you're fucking gay," Q laughed. "And wifey ain't gay. She fucking with a real nigga now. She know what's up."

"She know what's up with the third leg too?" Terrell asked.

"Soon she will," replied Q, laughing at stupid his friends were.

The bell suddenly rang, signaling that the students had five minutes to get to their sixth period class. The boys dismissed themselves from their table as they threw their trash away, then dapped each other before heading their separate ways through the school.

The day flew by pretty quickly as Quincy and the boys met up with each other once again for football practice. Their coach reminded them of their football fees, which reminded Q of the diner.

After practice Q had a shift he had to work that night before going home. He wanted to be as much help as possible around the diner to both set a good impression on Brielle's mom, and pick up hours as well. He planned on spending his first paycheck on the fees, which was the ultimate goal.

The rest of his pay checks could be spent on Bre, his mom, and his boys if they needed anything. Quincy always made sure he looked out for others first, but rewarding himself with something nice every now and then wouldn't hurt.