Chapter 8 [continued last]

Before Brielle knew it, they were at the 'trap house', where Trigg was having his kick back. There was suppose to be a total of 16 people in attendance, including Jesus, Roland, Quincy, and Trigg himself.

It was a house that Trigg made and packaged his products at, and stayed in from time to time if he wasn't staying with Jesus, Roland, or Fallen. He rarely did the making and packaging himself though. Jesus and Roland did the job, then everything was stored in another house that Trigg kept secret.

Not even Jesus and Roland knew where Trigg kept his products.

After the four got to the 'trap house', Brielle went straight outside to the back patio. That was where she normally went when her brother picked her up from work and didn't feel like dropping her straight off at home. She knew Trigg and his boys were going to be in the basement smoking, and she didn't want to be bothered.

After taking a seat on one of the rusty patio chairs Trigg kept in the backyard, Brielle took out her cellphone and headphones. She knew she was going to be there for a while, so she figured she might as well listen to music to past by the time. She called Ashante to see if she could maybe pick her up, but she got no answer.

After awhile, everyone Trigg invited to the kickback eventually showed, including Quincy - who was actually the first to show. The entire night, Quincy had no idea that Brielle was even in the house. He didn't know she was there until he passed the patio door to go to the bathroom.

"Bre?" he said in a questioning tone, sliding back the patio door.

She then took one of her earphones out of her ear as a smile suddenly came across her face.

"Wassup? I haven't seen you in forever!" she joked.

"Girl bye you know you just saw a nigga not even two hours ago," Quincy laughed. "What you doing here?"

"Waiting on my fucking brother to take me home," Bre rolled her eyes.

"Who's your brother?"

"Gavin," Brielle replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Who is that?"

"Trigg?" she stated in an even more obvious 'duh' tone.

"Trigg is your brother?"

"Unfortunately," she sighed.

"Why unfortunately?" Quincy questioned while laughing.

"Because he's fucking stupid. He does nothing with his life but sell these weak ass drugs and he tries to pull everybody he finds vulnerable, in with him. My mom didn't raise him to be out here on the streets like that."

"He'll probably come around sooner or later," Quincy replied, not knowing what else to say.

But he knew that was a lie. Once someone gets sucked into such a dangerous game, there's no turning back or getting out. Any person in their right mind wouldn't just leave the drug game when they have a title such as Trigg's, and has money rolling in as much as he do.

But something that caught his attention was the fact that Brielle said he went for the ones that were most vulnerable to pull into the game. Quincy certainly didn't forget about the offer Trigg made to him that day after football call outs.

"Yeah right," Brielle rolled her eyes. "He's never going to change."

A short silence filled between them as Quincy had no clue what else to reply back with. Luckily, Brielle pipped up again.

"I'm guessing you're here at his weak ass kick back?" Brielle asked him.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "But I'm bout to leave. I need to be getting home soon before my mom beat my ass."