Episode 46 Iron Man vs Lex Luthor

Start from the beginning

"That means he's from the DC Universe." Blake said.

"Damn, looks like we got ourselves another Marvel vs DC fight." Yang said with a whistle. "They must have one hell of a rivalry to have had this many matches."

"Well they are the two most powerful universes we've seen so far and they both have characters that are similar to each other." Ruby said.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

(*Cues: Iron Man Anime - Opening Theme*)

Wiz: There are the talented... there are the prodigies... and then there's Anthony Edward Stark.

Anthony Edward Stark is a man who seems to be in his thirties with black hair, a beard and mustache that are neatly groomed and trimmed. During his intro, he dons a sleek armor that covers his entire body from head to toe. The armor's color design is red and gold yellow. The Armor torso, gauntlets, Boots and helmet are red with the mask, thighs and biceps colored yellow. At the center of the chest piece is a reactor that glows light blue.

Ruby was already awestruck at how Anthony Stark's armor formed around him and seeing the eye sockets light up. "Oh my gosh I can't wait to see what that armor can do!" Ruby squealed.

"Sounds like Anthony Stark was a very gifted person." Weiss said, interested to learn about Anthony. She was eager to hear what accomplishments he's achieved in his adventures.

"Gifted might be a light way of putting it." Blake said.

Boomstick: Please, he prefers Tony.

"Tony, got it." Yang said.

Wiz: Howard and Maria Stark ruled a nine billion dollar military tech empire.

It had to be a given that Howard and Maria were the parents of Tony Stark.

"Whoa, so these people are just banking. Sounds like this guy is having the same background as you princess." Yang said.

"It seems that way so far. But this company revolves around weapon designing and equipment for the military." Weiss pointed out.

"Well, like your families company, it could have its fair share of public backlash from how they make money off of building weapons." Blake said in a playful mock tone.

"Hey, I plan on making things better when the time comes." Weiss retorted.

Wiz: They could have anything they ever wanted, except a child.

Boomstick: Then Howard met an ALIEN who decided to build a baby for them.

"Wait, what?" RWBY said a bit baffled.

"Tony was created by an alien?" Weiss said with a surprised look.

"Well, Tony wasn't the only one who was created in a lab, remember?" Ruby reminded about certain characters, as well as a certain friend that only she knows was created in a lab.