Episode 43 Boba Fett vs Samus Aran (Re)

Start from the beginning

Wiz: I don't know about respected, but certainly a daring profession only for the strong and bold.

Boomstick: Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Wiz: And Samus Aran, a hunter so determined she'll sacrifice a planet to reach her goal.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

This actually brought some nostalgia to the girls. They felt like they ate reliving a good memory of the four of them doing the same thing they are doing now with the episode that started this tradition ....which was only nine days ago if you think about it. However this might also symbolize at how much Death Battle's episodes have improved since day one. They were eager to see how this battle is improved in terms of quality compared to the old one.

"This is making me think that I'm in a loop for some reason." Weiss said.

"I gotta agree with the ice queen. Watching Boba Fett and Samus again is like we are back at square one...or in this case, 'episode 1.' eh, get it?"

*Record scratch*

Ruby looked at her sister with squinted eyes. "Hmm, not sure if you are referencing the first episode of Death Battle, the first movie of the Star Wars saga, the beginning of our series or the first chapter of this fanfiction."

"Uh guys, we're not suppose to do that remember!?" Blake immediately warned.

"Alright, fine, let me start over *ahem* Hi, I'm Yang. Ruby's older sister. Nice bow, it goes great with your pajamas."

Blake just gives Yang a raised eyebrow then she gives a sign of annoyance before holding a remote that came out of no where a presses a button that made time rewind a few seconds prior

"This is making me feel like I'm in a loop for some reason." Weiss said.

"Oh don't worry about it Weiss, lets just see how this plays out, and don't say we are back at square one Yang." Blake turned to the brawler.

"What, I wasn't gonna say that." Yang responded in denial. Blake looked at her partner with an expression that spelled out Really?

The first combatant is....well, exactly how they remembered the first time. The same iconic and badass looking armor with the helmet with the T shaped visor. He is also still doned with his jetpack and weapon of choice.

Boba Fett

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Wiz: Boba Fett is a natural in more ways then one. He was not born into the galaxy, rather, created, as a clone of the fearsome bounty hunter Jango Fett.

Hearing this made RWBY surprised in a few different ways. First off, seeing Boba Fett being a clone wasn't mentioned in the first episode. This actually made them intrigued of getting to learn the Bounty Hunter's origin story that they didn't get to see in the first episode.

"Whoa Boba Fett is actually a clone of another Bounty Hunter?! Wait until I tell Yang about!" Ruby exclaimed with a look of wonder.