Episode 17 Starscream VS Rainbow Dash

Start from the beginning

"And he's also a power hungry entity trying to dethrone his master and take the throne for himself." Blake deadpanned. They have a feeling they won't really like him. Might as well see what he can do.

Boomstick: He has two forms; giant robot and jet.

ROBOT FORM

Humanoid

Can Fly

Cluster Bombs

Missiles

Laser Guns

Null Ray

Wiz: His robot form is primarily meant for ground travel, though, it can fly short distances

Boomstick: This form's weaponry consists of cluster bombs, missiles, machine guns, and his trademark Null Ray, a laser that shuts down anything made of electricity.

RWBY actually found the Null Ray quite intriguing compared to his other gear. Some weapons that hunters and huntresses wield can also shut down machinery but it's uneffective against the Grimm or the least can stun them a bit.

JET FORM

F-15 Eagle Fighter Jet

Top Speed: 2,100 mph

AIM Homing Missiles

-7F/M Sparrows

-120 AMRAAM Slammers

-9L/M Sidewinders

M61A1 Vulcan Gatling Gun (Coco would so love that weapon)

Wiz: He can transform into a F-15 Eagle, a twin engine, all-weather fighter jet with top speeds reaching mach 2.8, nearly 3 times the speed.

The huntresses were actually impressed and awed by the fighter jet. Ironwood's airfleet has plenty of various fighter aircrafts that can reach similar speeds to the said F-15 Eagle. RWBY is now pondering what other fighter aircrafts came from planet earth and also wondered what other weaponized vehicles Earth had.

Boomstick: In jet form, he can fire three different types of homing missiles ranging from short range Sidewinders to long range Slammers, and if those won't do the trick, he's equipped with an M61A1 Vulcan Gatling Gun, that fires 20mm ammo at 6,000 rounds per minute. Fun fact, it also works great for hunting.

Ruby was getting super excited at hearing all of Starscream's arsenal. Coco's weapon also carries 20mm ammo in her handbag minigun (no name for her weapon yet) which is more than enough to tear Nevermore's to shreds and it's also attached to Ironwood's air fleet fighters. How much more awesome can that get?

Wiz: Starscream is a coward and uses cheap tactics, often shooting his opponents in the back.

They may like his arsenal and all, but they do NOT like his cowardice and cheap tactics that are considered backstabbing.

Wiz: However, his deadliest weapon is arguably his silver tongue.

ATTRIBUTES

A Clever Speaker (A trait that fits for Roman Torchwick)

Transparent Strategist

Arrogant & Stubborn

Cowardly (one trait RWBY hates)

Uses Cheap Tactics (another trait RWBY hates)

Wiz: While he's not the strongest Decepticon, he is a clever and deceiving speaker, who can worm his way into favorable positions.