Episode 13 Mario VS Sonic

Start from the beginning

Unlimited Stamina

Invincible

Positive Energy Aura

Duration Based on Time Limit (much to Ruby's disappointment, again)

Boomstick: Super Sonic can fly, breathe underwater and is completely invulnerable.

Wiz: Not to mention his speed is increased a thousand fold.

Boomstick: But as with most things that are unbelievably powerful, it has a time limit. Without a steady supply of power rings, it can't even last a full minute.

During Ruby's groaning on the limits of awesome forms, Weiss and Blake found interest in those power rings that are the supply to the super mode's duration. What are those rings origin and what are they made of.

Wiz: And when the form finally subsides, Sonic returns to normal at peak physical form, regardless of his condition prior to the transformation.

Boomstick: While Sonic's risking his life, saving the world from all kinds of dangerous robots and demigods, he's kind of a dick.

They were a bit shocked at hearing this.

Wiz: Sonic is cocky, arrogant and addicted to action. He gets cranky and unstable when he's cooped up for too long.

RWB turn their heads towards Yang who looks back at them with a cocky smirk as well. Yang does get cocky but she's not arrogant. She loves to fight and will even start one when she gets REALLY bored, even when no one is training. She used to start fights with her past boyfriends who accepted her challenges and she enjoyed every moment of them.

Boomstick: And if you ignore him, hah he'll straight up leave you!

They watch Sonic, who looks pissed and displeased, as he jumps off the stage when the player never touched the controller to make him move after 3 minutes. He must be VERY impatient.

Wiz: But despite his rough personality, he'll do whatever it takes to save the day.

Sonic dodges a laser made by a robotic wasp from its stinger and Sonic makes a comment.

Sonic: Ooh, I like to hang, but I gotta juice!

Sonic runs off in an instant.

The girls are really inspired and awe by this blue hedgehog. Ruby loves his speed, movesets and shields. Weiss is a bit disappointed he's not mature when it comes to his attitude but she can tolerate him and she's interested in the power rings. Like Mario, Blake is also admired for Sonic being a hero to save the day from Robotnik. Yang is impressed with his feats and his many of his movesets. They all like his Super Form that's beautiful to look at and awed for how powerful it is.

However, the most shocking feature about Sonic is that he's just like Yang in almost every way to the point they are a mirror image to each other. They're cocky, boastful, the thrill of adventure and fighting, and the love to their friends and family and will die to protect their loved ones. Yang was smiling how much she is like Sonic and RWB also notices that (much to their slight shock)

Wiz: Alright the combatants are set, let's end this debate once and for all.

Boomstick: But first, I gotta get me some rocket boots so I can run like Sonic.

Wiz: What? Where are you gonna get the money for rocket boots?

Boomstick: Netflix?

They couldn't decide the winner. Both are admired heroes who will do the right thing in keeping everyone safe, even though, they have flaws (Mario being impulsive and not strategic and Sonic being cocky and arrogant). Both have power ups but they believe Sonic's Super Form is OP for the win while Mario's seem formidable but not long lasting if Mario loses them in one hit. Only one way to find out.