Episode 13 Mario VS Sonic

Start from the beginning

(cue Orchestral Sonic 3 Final Boss Theme)

Wiz: During his adventures, he has used a variety of different shields to improve his abilities. Each shield can deflect minor projectiles and has environmental advantages Though, they will disintegrate after blocking a deadly blow.

RWBY felt interested in the shields. Weiss even said her company is trying to create dust shields made from the dust themselves.

FIRE SHIELD

Impervious to Fire and Heat

Fiery Makeup

Disintegrates in Water

Mid-Air Dash Attack

Boomstick: The Fire Shield can absorb, well, fire and heat. Though, it can't survive underwater. No shit. But with it, Sonic can use a fiery dash attack.

"That weakness seems obvious." Yang snarked. She did like the shield however and so did Ruby who was gazing at the blazing sphere surrounding Sonic.

LIGHTNING SHIELD

Impervious to Electricity

Electric Makeup

Disintegrates in Water

Magnetic Field

Mid-Air Jump

Wiz: the Lighting Shield can't survive in aquatic environments either, but it can give Sonic a mid-air jump for further aerial control.

Sonic is now surrounded in electricity.

BUBBLE SHIELD

Can Breath Underwater

Water and Air Makeup

Bounce Attack

Bouncing can Increase Jumping Height

Boomstick: And with the Bubble Shield, he can breath underwater and can control his jumps with a powerful bounce.

Sonic is now encased in a bubble like aura which the girls also have a liking to.

Boomstick: Why do we keep mentioning water you may ask, cause he can't freakin swim!

"I'm with you there." said Blake. While Blake can swim, she's not really good at it and she tries to avoid the water whenever she can. But she will go into the water if someone is drowning just for the sake of helping. The girls watch Sonic sink like a rock, they guess he lacks buoyancy.

Wiz: Sonic's ultimate power-up, however isn't a shield after a shield after all. After absorbing thousands of power rings during his adventures, Sonic an embodiment of Chaos.

This brought the girls a lot of attention and focus on hearing that. This power-up sounds familiar.

(Cues Solaris Phase 2 — Sonic The Hedgehog (2006))

Wiz: Using the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds, Sonic can tap into their incredible power and summon the form of Super Sonic.

The girls watch in incredible awe as Sonic absorbs the Chaos Emeralds just like how Shadow did it. What they see before them is now Sonic in his super form. His blue fur is now a shiny gold, his eyes are now scorching red instead of emerald green and even his spines that were hanging low are now sticking straight up. He's surrounded in a golden aura that made the girl's eyes, especially Yang's, stare with impression.

SUPER FORM

1000% Increase

Automatic Flight