Chapter 9

"I-I have Claustrophobia"

The room filled with silence at this statement. Woojin's mouth formed an 'o', understanding the situation a bit better. However Hyunjin wasn't quite as reversed. 

"You poor thing!" Hyunjin yelled. The idol quickly ran across the room and pulled the smaller into a bone crushing hug. 

"You had to stand through the whole concert in a massive crowd like that, no wonder you were crying so much" Hyunjin cooed, gently stroking Jeongin's hair as the younger was being crushed against the idol's chest.  

"Hyunjin let go of him he can barely breath" Woojin sighed, turning off the kettle which had come to boil. Hyunjin quickly released Jeongin who quickly gasped for air. The small boy clutched his chest feeling his heart beat a thousands times a second and not just from the lack of oxygen. he quickly rearranged his glasses which had become crooked from the hug and stared at the floor again.  

"Sorry" Hyunjin mumbled. The idol shuffled back from Jeongin, leaving a larger gap between them. 

"it's ok" Jeongin whispered. A silence fell over the room no one knowing what to say. Jeongin just stared at his hands, still trying to process the fact he was in Hyunjin's dressing room. 

"if you don't mind me asking why did you come to the concert if you knew who wouldn't enjoy it?" Woojin asked. The manager carried over a cup off steaming tea and placed it in front of Jeongin. Jeongin smiled a thank you and quickly picked up the mug and took a sip as Woojin took a seat opposite him. 

"I wanted to go because I had never been to a concert before so i went to go buy tickets but i accidentally brought standing," Jeongin explained with Hyunjin listen carefully. "I didn't want to waste the ticket so I came to the concert" 

Jeongin looked over at Hyunjin and guilt written on the idol's face. Jeongin felt his stomach drop as he saw sorrow fill the raven hairs face. 

"I'm sorry about that, we can refund your ticket if you want" Hyunjin said, sadness etched into his voice. Jeongin looked down at the steaming cup of tea in his hands. It hurt him to see Hyunjin upset, especially because of him. 

"You don't have to do that," Jeongin said softly. "The moment you came on stage i completely forgot i was in a crowd, it was only when it ended that I remember where i was" Hyunjin looked up and smiled causing Jeongin to smile as well. 

"So you really enjoyed the concert?" Hyunjin asked, eyes sparkling. 

"The best concert I've every been to" Jeongin giggled. 

"That's because it's your first concert" Hyunjin chuckled. The pair laughed lightly for a moment before falling into a comfortable silence. Woojin watched the pair in silence, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Sorry to break up this party but Hyunjin you need to go home now" Woojin said, standing up. Hyunjin's face fell in disappointment. 

"Do we have to?" Hyunjin whined, like a child not wanting to go to school. Woojin raised a eyebrow at the idol, clearly not taking any excuses today. Hyunjin pouted and turned to Jeongin who immediately blushed at the idol's cute face. 

"But what about Jeongin" Hyunjin said. Jeongin grinned sheepishly and looked up at Woojin. 

"Don't worry I have a bus to catch, it's the last one, so i should go as i don't want to miss it..." Jeongin stopped as he pulled out his phone. His stomach dropped. It was 11pm. He had missed his final bus home. He felt like such an idiot. The small boy let out a loud sigh as he turned his phone back off. 

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked. 

"Nothing," Jeongin lied, pulling a fake smile. "I missed the bus but i can just walk home." As the words left his mouth, he knew it was a bad idea, but he didn't want to inconvenience anyone. The brown haired boy turned back to the idol and bowed deeply, a smile still on his face. 

"Thank you for your kindness, I will go now" Jeongin said quietly. He turned to leave but he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. 

"I can't let you do that it's late, we can give you a lift back" Woojin said softly.  

"You don't have to-" 

"But your house is so far away, you should just sleep at my dorm, like a sleepover!" Hyunjin suggested excitedly. Jeongin blushed at the suggestion and looked down at his hands. 

"I couldn't, I would be intruding on your personal space" Jeongin mumbled. 

"Nonsense," Hyunjin exclaimed jumping up from his seat. "I'm inviting you, you will not be intruding at all, plus it would be nice to have company" Jeongin looked up, unsure. There eyes met for a moment and Jeongin could have swan he saw pleading in the the idol's eyes, asking him to stay.   

"I guess-" Jeongin said in a barely audible voice. 

"Great!" Hyunjin yelled. He quickly grabbed Jeongin's hand a pulled him out of the dressing room. 

"Woojin get the van started, we have a sleepover to have!" Hyunjin called excitedly. Jeongin ran just along behind his idol, very confused on how he is now spending the night at Hyunjin's house. 

Isn't this a little far for fan service? Jeongin thought.