Episode 1 Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

Magsimula sa umpisa

Wiz: But with all his awesomeness, every so often, Fett will totally blow it. He's fallen into the Sarlacc three times. Three! And the Sarlacc's not exactly running around, looking for snacks.

Weiss this timed facepalmed. Really? The biggest and only badass they seen so far just falls into the same trap three times and never learned his mistakes?!

Boomstick: Three times? How do you even do that once? It's a giant hole in the ground with teeth, and he's got a jetpack!

The girls were actually concerned what it's like to get eaten by a tentacled creature in the sand that they see before their eyes where Fett is getting devoured by that thing. It looks terrifying.

"How did he even get out of that thing even once?" asked Yang with a bit of fear. The other three didn't answer. Likely because they are scared. They hope their isn't a Grimm like the Sarlacc.

Wiz: Still, even with his ridiculous flaws, Boba Fett is a whole new meaning of deadly.

Darth Vader: No disintegration. (his chilling voice shivered RWBY's spines)

Boba Fett: As you wish.

With that done. The girls somewhat really like this guy despite his lame flaws and his assassin like murder to politicians. Ruby really love his weapons. Yang liked his badass way. Weiss did like the mention he's cunning. Blake liked how he was able to fight Mace at 12.

The next contestant is a blonde woman wearing an impressive, smooth looking orange armor with a red chestplate and helmet with a green visor. She also appears to have a cannon that looks like it's actually the armors right arm. Yang feels proud to have a female contestant in this show.

Samus Aran

(Cue Lower Norfair from Super Metroid)

Wiz: Samus Aran was infused with bird-like Chozo DNA at a young age, increasing her strength, speed, and athletic ability far beyond those of a normal human being.

Boomstick: How do you do that?! I want me some bird DNA!

"A woman infused with the DNA of alien birds", Yang said as if almost unimpressed. "Awesome!" She and Ruby both screamed. Blake has met a few bird Faunus, but they are rare.

POWER SUIT

Shields Entire Body

Environmental Protection

Easy to Upgrade

No Restriction of Movement or Flexibility

Wiz: She wears the Power Suit, typically in Varia form, shielding her entire body without restricting any movement or flexibility.

Boomstick: Too bad it makes her look like a dude…

This brought a few chuckles from the young huntresses.

ARM CANNON

Easy to Upgrade

Power Beam

Charge Beam

Ice Beam

Grapple Beam

Missiles

Wiz: Her primary weapon, The Arm Cannon, has acquired numerous awesome upgrades over the years. Though, the basic Power Beam is a pea shooter with a pathetic range.

Ruby is unimpressed. she took a swig of her soda...

Boomstick: But when it's fully charged, It'll blow your face off. BAM! Shoop Da Woop!