Episode 1 Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

Start from the beginning

WRIST GAUNTLETS

Flame Projector

Fibercord Whip

Wrist Laser

Concussion missiles

Stun missiles

Wiz: His gauntlets house a flamethrower with a reach of five meters, a fibercord whip, and numerous concussion and stun missiles.

Ruby had wide eyes glazing for those gauntlets. Even Yang wants them.

EE-3 CARBINE RIFLE

Fires in Short Bursts

Scope-Outfitted

Shoulder Sling

Rock-A-Bye Rifle… (that really felt awkward for Weiss and Blake to see that)

Wiz: His weapon of choice is his EE-3 Carbine Rifle, an extremely accurate and powerful weapon which Fett often cradles like a child.

After what Wiz just said, WBY slowly turned their heads towards Ruby who was drooling at the awesome Rifle until she notices and stares at them with a confusing look. "What?"

"And I thought Ruby was the only one who's obsessed with her gun likes it's her baby", Weiss thought with a shudder. They are all realizing these warriors in this show will likely have a LOT in common with them.

Boomstick: Yeah… I do that with my guns too…

Wiz: That's not weird at all Boomstick.

Weiss mentally facepalmed at this. Are these hosts insane already or something?

Wiz: Fill us in on Fett's heavy weaponry

MITRINOMON Z-6 JETPACK

Hands-Free

Up to 1 minute of Flight

Max Speed: 145 kph

Magnetic Grappling Hook

Anti-Vehicle Homing Rocket

Boomstick: Well, everyone and their grandmother knows that Fett can zoom around on his badass jetpack, but that jetpack also has a single anti-vehicle homing rocket, and believe me, you don't wanna see this thing heading your way.

"Someone needs to make one of those!" Ruby Practically squealed in delight. A jetpack with a rocket launcher on it sounds really awesome enough. Imagine how useful that would be against the Grimm.

Wiz: That's right, Boomstick. In short. Fett is a human swiss army knife. He's killed hundreds of criminals, politicians and Jedi. He even held his own against Darth Vader… twice.

Boomstick: Holy shit that's hardcore!

Blake is actually impressed with Fett holding his own against this "Darth Vader" and based on the name and appearance of this black knight that Fett has fought, it really does sound impressive. But hearing Fett killing politicians makes him sound like an assassin which she doesn't like to think about… she would've became one if she never left the White Fang.

Wiz: He became leader of the Mandalorian mercenaries after the Galactic Civil War, and battled Mace Windu to a draw when he was 12 years old.

Sam Jackson's got nothing on him.

"That's actually quite an impressive feat for a 12 year old." muttered Blake with awe. She doesn't know this Sam Jackson but she deduces he must be some celebrity playing Mace Windu and Mace looks like a skilled fighter.