(Chapter 38) I deserved it

Start from the beginning

"Oh but she does. She ruined it all."

Your eyes were on Sae's , you gripping her hand tighter as she was looking at Grimmjow, you making her look at you, as   you had neither scared expression, nor upset, you were just looking at her, pain on your neck greeting the feeling of not fitting in again, remembering your school mates that did the same shit, suddenly laughter coming out from your mouth surprising everyone.

"What is so funny you bitch?! Doesn't it hurt?! YOU SHOULD DAMN CRY!"

"Feeling better already?"]

You started.

"What?"

She responded.

"Why would I bother crying for a stupid sack of shit like you. Look at you, trying so hard to get boys attention, making the effort to be a perfect doll, giving up your personality, giving up your free opinion just so you could get any guy you want. Doesn't that hurt? Do you look yourself in the mirror.... wondering if you should stop being fake and let yourself out."

"I should just crush your neck right now!!!!!!!!"

"And then what? He won't get back to you."

"Shut up."

"Did i hit the right spot? Why are guys leaving you? Hmm? Maybe because you have nothing else to offer except that body of yours!"

Suddenly her hand let you go. Sae's eyes widened trying to slap you but this time you grabbed her hand.

"I love how you people like to blame all of your problems, all of your love quarrels right at me. I am guilty for this or that, I did that or that, I took that or that, I looked at this man or that man, I said that or that I don't know this or whatever. I like your excuses really, but I am not going to put up with this shit anymore."

"What are you going to do, punch me?"

She had a satisfied grin since she would make you lose it and then fight and both of you would get fired or what not, you wouldn't see Grimmjow anymore nor others.

"You think I am going to get on the same level as you?"

She wasn't getting through you.

"YOU BITCH! DON'T ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY IN FRONT OF ME! SAME LEVEL AS ME YOU SAY? YOU--"

You pushed the girl away.

"Loud, boring, stop talking, we understand you are the victim here hai hai okay now can we go home?"

Door opened, before she could catch you and punch you, Rukia held her off, others running to see if you are okay, your neck having marks of her nails on it, drops of blood ruining your shirt.

"We have to take you to the doctor!"

Ichigo yelled.

"It's no big deal.''

"No big deal?! You are bleeding for fuck's sake!"

"This is nothing."

You mumbled getting in the car, everyone being on the edge, you sitting in the car while Sae left with Sarah yelling at her kicking the damn car.

Silence greeted you in the car with others, firstly you all ended up in the hospital even though you objected, your thoughts attacking you about everything that happened, holding your neck that had bondage on it now, fingers brushing the skin gently remembering her chocking you, her eyes on you as it seemed you had something she didn't.

It wasn't your plan to take her boyfriend or anything.  

Maybe it's my fault.'

You breathed out getting out of the car, others telling you to call them if  there is anything  you need and that they ll teach Sae a lesson and talk to her.

You shake your head in disapproval mumbling 'let her be this is nothing' which pissed everyone off,  'are you crazy Last name?' they mumbled 'respect my decision darn it!' you walking on the street and then steps following you.

"Last name."

You stop at that sharp voice not even bothering to turn and look at him.

"No it's not your fault. You couldn't know."

"Why didn't you defend yourself?"

"Is there a reason to do so?"

"What..? There bloody was! She made you those damn scars Last name!"

"It's fine, they ll go away."

"Why are you always letting people get back at you?!"

"I am not. I just thought that I deserved it."

Harsh hand on your shoulder turned you towards him.

"Don't you dare say that again."

"It's my fault."

You muttered.

You avoided to look at him, him pulling your chin up.

"No. It's my damn fault for not making sure that she knows her damn place!"

"What would you do, yell at her? She loves you, and--"

"Shut up."

"She does."

"Last name I swear.."

"You' ll what?"

Your eyes looked at his, you were tired, your voice was weak but was written all over your face 'its my fault' 'why people can't leave me alone' why the fuck did this happen'.

"Stop blaming yourself."

He said.

"I am tired right now Jaquerjack. You should go and talk it out with her."

"There is nothing to talk about with her darn it! Are you blind?!"

"I can't argue with you too."

You opened your gate up and then he muttered some words, his eyes finding yours, blue orbs shining from the moon light making them almost from the other world.

"I am not in love with her."

Your heart beat was fast, but you had to avoid it, you had to ignore it, don't listen to it, this is just a dream, you were smashed too hard on that door, that must be it. He didn't say it. You just heard things in the wrong way.

"Good night Grimmjow."