(Chapter 30) Well you see.. eh.. I..

Start from the beginning

"Who is gonna go?"

Renji asked.

"Don't you look at me!"

Ichigo objected.

"You are going you damn baboon!"

Ichigo yelled at him.

"Well I am sure as hell I am not going."

Rukia said right away.

"Guys.. .can you calm.. It's not.... customer.."

Inoe coed.

"What?"

All looked at the person getting out of the car, wearing long blue jeans, short sleeved red shirt and tied up ponytail.  Grimmjow's  eyes sparkled when he saw you going out of the white vehicle.

"I ll be fine dad. Thank you for driving me here."

You waved at your dad, coming towards others, having your bag full of sweets.

"You fool what are you doing here?!"

All stared at Grimmjow which stood up, spilling  his coffee at the table losing his cool.

"Wow what a greeting."

Renji replied.

"Rude Grimmjow."

"Stop being an ass."

Rukia replied as well as Kurosaki.

You just stick your tongue out at the blue haired male and took a chair sitting next to them.

"I m bit late... sorry.."

You mumbled.

"I ll get you coffee Last name."

Inoe replied but you nodded off.

"No need. I had coffee relax."

Inoe: Are you okay? I heard that you had temperature or something.

Your name: I am fine really... I just got sick from the crowd yesterday that's all.

Grimmjow somehow calmed himself, his eyes met yours, serious gaze towards you. Both of you remembered yesterday's event when he took you home, and splashed water at you of course.

He then shifted his gaze with sigh and got up.

"Let's go. We should pack this shit already."

He said, walking inside with his hands in pockets.

"He was really worried truth to be told."

Rukia mumbled.

You stood up.

"Well there is no need."

You walked away to see your shoes. You had to check them up every time when you got there and count them, check the boxes, clean them, and add more if there was in the storage and so on.

"Shut up!"

"Do you need Last name to hold your hand while in Scary house Renji?"

"At least she was holding onto me."

"Tch. Whatever"

While doing so you saw Renji and Grimmjow getting inside the shop, arguing about something while they had their shirts unbuttoned, seems that it was too hot in the storage and that they had to get some table out for some customer because he was coming soon to get it. Your eyes went to his chest, them standing there for a short while to take a breather. Renji's chest and stomach full of tattoos, while Grimmjow had one particular scar near his hip bone. 

"Oi Inoe can you make me--"

Renji's voice was lost  somewhere  when he turned towards you meeting your half lidded gaze.

Is she...? His thoughts started.

You couldn't stop your eyes from going and exploring from afar, but then he looked at you, clearly noticing that you were staring. His hand going through his hair, nose twitching a bit while he breathed out. His eyes widened a bit, seeing your cheeks shamefully red, you darting your eyes away since you were caught, at first moments looking like the lost child at him, his blue orbs that provoked you and then dusting the shoes sneezing in the process. 

Were you looking at him or that dumbass Renji? Nah, Renji doesn't stand chance against him. You were clearly looking at him or so he thought.

The way your eyes widened at his, moving at all sides and cheeks blushing red made him realize that you really like what you see and he was flattered truth to be told, but also wanted to tease you. 

He shake his head. He has to ask you first about Ulquiorra.

"Are you coming or not Grimmjow?"

Renji asked him from afar, him again searching for your eyes, both of you starring for a second and then he rushed away, you mumbling 'idiot why the fuck.. now he surely thinks you are a creep looking at him lustfully like that he is gonna laugh his ass you better stayed at home for the fucks sake idiot you baka aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

You screamed.

"YOU OKAY LAST NAME?!"

Inoe yelled at you, walking as fast as she could.

She could see you on the ground grinning like little fool but it was rather cute.

"Heheheheh.... I just got distracted..."

Inoe offered you a hand and her help.

"Mm... Ulquiorra told me that you helped him...."

"Eh no.. you got it wrong I just.. well... you see...He.. I.. well.. "

You blushed 50 shades of red, moving your hands at all kinds of places, shaking them then pointing at the things and then calming yourself.

"Why are you so nervous  you little fool?"

She giggled with you.

"Well you see I he ... I didn't mean to make him do all that ... eh.."

Inoe was laughing with you, helping you with the boxes.

"Well you talked to him about it and he was really sweet while proposing.... just like heaven actually."

You picked other boxes packing shoes in them, searching for your pen.

"You still didn't tell others hmm?"

You replied.

"I ll tell them later today. Ulquiorra insisted."

"Oh. Okay."

Inoe walked away, ' i have to help in the storage and make coffee soon okay?' 

You nodded at her.

"Thank you for your help Orihime and congratulations."

You gave her a big smile. 

'So cute' she thought.