Lovers and friends

Have you ever been fucked so good you started hating the nigga? Shit that's my motherfucking issue right now. My name is Esha and I think I got a fucking issues. I'm 21 and I'm in love with this nigga who don't love me y'all, this nigga name Law from my neighbor been fucking me since I was 15, if the nigga call me in the middle of the night my dumb  ass jump up and run to the nigga house. He told me from the jump that we are just fucking and he ain't want no girl but he don't want nobody else with me, he be in the club stalking me and the nigga will have a whole fit if I'm talking to another dude.

Tonight I'm going out to club 911 and I swear I'm finna party, I said to my sister Icy. Bitch please you gonna be sitting in the corner by yourself because you no Law gonna be in that bitch, she laughed. I don't care he isn't my nigga ,so I'm finna party I replied back.
Shit I was sick of his shit and the idea 💡 of making him jealous just felt right to me.

12:20 a.m
Ayyyyyyyyayyyyyyyeeeeee yes that's my bitch, Icy cheered as I made my ass clap on the dance floor. Wearing a pink and white Lulus mini dress 👗 with my pink Christian Louboutin, bitch was I looking yummy???? yessss bitch I was. My hair was in a killer bob that Icy had did for me early today .

As I'm dancing I could feel this energy from someone that was uneasy. Looking up I looked right into LAW's face. Feeling a little afraid, I wasn't gonna let him see me sweat so Of course I  played it off. Dancing and grinding with my sister I hope he wasn't gonna trip.

Bissssh why LAW sitting at our table, my friend Shelly said as we walked toward the table after dancing. Lawd I whispered as I looked at him.
Not even going to the table, I just stood to the rail and slow danced by myself. Him being to nonchalant the nigga just sat their and watched me.

3:31 a.m
Laughing after the club with my sister and friends we goof off in the parking lot. Girllllll , Shelly laughed as I looked up to nobody but Law standing next to my car. Come on girl he said making me get turn on just from hearing his voice.
Law (Lawrence) was 6 '3 maybe 210 , low fade . He was the color of a pecan, so sexy with thick lips. The nigga was the bomb in the bed to me and it could only be because he was the second nigga who ever fed me dick, I was indeed in love with him.

But the nigga act like he only wanted me for sex and for a while that's all I wanted him for. Law was older of course, 28, he was a ex football star who got hurt while playing professional football . He came back to Gainesville and started his own football team with the young neighborhood kids and he opened up one of the most popular ymca's in the city, he was very known in the city.

Looking at him I of course want to go with him and I was but I had to act like he didn't control me. Um no we going to ihop I said as I looked at him. I wasn't drunk but I was feeling my self. Man girl bring your ass, he said walking to his car. Ugh I can't stand this unemotional nigga.

4:35 a.m
Running his face while giving him head, he was great at pleasing me and I was great at pleasing him. 6 out of 7 days ,I was laying in this man's bed or he was laying in mine.
And even our body parts seem to belong to each other, we was nothing but friend ,he still managed to pay my two big bills which was my car note and rent.

Despite me being a very great nail artist and my bank account looked wonderful he still did what he had to do.
Bouncing on his dick all you could hear in his huge penthouse was the moans and the music our body's made.