Pride Month Special

A/n: I know this is late, but I've been inspired to do this! And what better story to write a (late) pride month chapter than Fairy Tail!

It's been a while since I've updated Fairy Tail, and I apologize greatly for that! But I haven't given up on this story and I never will!

Btw, I don't know what it's like to come out of the closet since I've never been in it. I'm going to try my best though because this is something I want people to see. I've done research in hopes I don't get anything wrong, but I probably will, knowing how I am with this kind of stuff.

I shouldn't write about something I don't know much about, but all that matters is that I know that everyone is unique and we're all just people!

Whether we're gay, les, bi, pan, ace, trans, whatever we are, we all deserve happiness.

If this side chapter helps people change their views even a slight bit (and I know changing people's views aren't that easy), then I'm happy to have written this.

I tried not to go with the direct approach with this one, cause I know that for some people, it's difficult to come to terms with themselves regarding this issue. If you have any questions or want clarification for this chapter, then feel free comment or message me about it.

I hope you enjoy and have a happy late Pride Month.

~~~

"Something's bothering (M/n)."

Team Natsu looked at the pink haired wizard with extreme curiosity. Normally, they wouldn't care as much, but because it involves their favorite wizard and teammate, they had to know.

"I don't know what it is, but I know he's upset because of it."

Gray groaned, "Did you spill something in his (f/f) again?"

Natsu scowled instead of his canines showing, which was strange to his friends. Whatever was bothering their friend must be very serious.

"Nah. The worst he would've done was not talk to me at all. He's avoiding everybody."

"He seemed fine last week. I wonder what must've happened," Lucy allowed herself to dig deeper into what might be causing her friend such misery. If whatever is bothering him is miserable.

The entire team stayed in their seats without saying another word, hoping a solution would come to them like they normally do for the (s/c) man.

---

The (h/c) haired male wandered the streets of Magnolia, not in his usual mood (which was either exhaustion or annoyance). All he was, was lost.

He didn't know what bothered him. All the man knew was that he was having some sort of identity crisis. And that made no sense at all because he's very aware of who he is!

...Does he?

While dragging his feet in a direction he wasn't aware he going to, he watched two woman pass by holding hands. His (e/c) eyes blinked with curiosity, but he didn't want to bother them.

They seemed happy.

Continuing in the direction he went, he was left to his own world. A world he couldn't quite recognize anymore.

Lately, he had begun doubting himself. Not in what he does or all the decisions he's made. He never hesitated whatsoever, even in life or death situations. But this was something he had never dealt with before.

He was having some sort of crisis with himself, but he couldn't pinpoint what that was because of his inexperience with complex emotions. But there was one thing he knew he felt about all this.