Chapter 11: Galuna Island

"Say what? One of the jobs from the second floor is missing?"

"One of the jobs is an S-Class quest. I wonder who took off with one of them."

"Well, it's either someone really strong or really stupid."

"I know. A little blue cat flew up here and tore it off the board," Laxus answered.

Mira looked up, "It was Happy?"

Everyone murmured about this discovery.

"They've got some nerve taking on an S-Class quest."

"I don't know if I'd call it nerve. But I call if dumb."

"That's a serious breach of the rules. Hey Gramps. A stunt like that would get ya kicked outta the guild, wouldn't it? Not like it matters. Those three losers wouldn't make it back from that S-Class quest."

"Hey buddy. Those three losers you're badmouthing are my friends. I'd watch what I was saying if I were you," (M/N) spoke.

"Well if they're your friends, then they wouldn't be on that S-Class quest. Now would they?"

Then everyone murmured to each other about the lucky wizard not telling the master sooner.

Mira walked up to the second floor and scolded them.

"Laxus! (M/N)! Why didn't you stop them?!"

"Oh lighten up. All I saw was a blue cat carrying a piece of paper in his mouth trying to be all sneaky. I had no idea it was Happy. Besides, Natsu's not cleared for S-Class. I never dreamed he'd break the rules."

The white haired woman gave him a glare.

"Hmph. Haven't given me that look in a while. What's your excuse, (M/N)?"

"I didn't feel like doing shit today. But I believe they can take care of themselves."

He looked up and gave the blonde wizard the same look, "You gotta problem with that?"

"I would call it being a great friend. But the fact that you lead them to their deaths prevents me from doing that."

(M/N)'s aura grew bigger. Everyone backed away in fear of getting involved the crossfire.

"That's because you don't have any Laxus. All you have are your lackeys and not even they see you as one."

Laxus glared at him, "What was that (M/N)?"

The (S/C) wizard chuckled sadistically, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve?"

The S-Class wizard growled, "(M/N)."

"Enough you two!" Makarov intervened before the argument got worse.

"Well? Which job was it?"

"Lifting the curse on Galuna Island."

"What?!"