Chapter 1: Welcome to Fairy Tail

"Natsu! We made it to Hargeon! Get up already!"

"Is he alright?"

"This happens every time we travel. And we have to deal with it, unfortunately."

"Ugh..... I'm never riding a stupid train again....." the pink haired man puffed out his cheeks as his stomach growled.

"If our information's correct, we should find this 'Salamander' somewhere around here. Come on, let's go!" the blue cat said.

"Just give me a second, would ya?!" his stomach growled again.

"Honestly, why am I always the babysitter?" the (H/C) man complained as he left the train.

The train honked(?) and it started running, with Natsu still riding it.

He yelled as the blue cat and the (S/C) male watched.

"Uh oh. There he goes."

"I'm not getting him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! You mean there's only ONE magic shop in this whole town?!"

"Of course. Normal folk are most likely common than magic folk here. I built this shop for wizards who happen to pass by."

"Oh! I came all this way for nothing!"

"Oh, now now! Don't worry! I'll show you all the latest goods! Let me show you!" he took out a few items.

"Here's this magic's color(?)! It's very popular with the women! It let's you change the color of your clothes whenever you want!" the old man changed his jacket to different colors.

"I already have one of those," the blonde woman said, "What I really want are some powerful gate keys."

She saw a silver key in a case as he commented on how rare customer requesting a gate key was.

"Oh look! A little doggy!"

"That key's not so powerful."

"I know. But I really really want it! So how much?" she asked as she slid over to him with a smile and blush on her face.

"20,000 Jewel," he said while holding up two fingers.

It was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry. How much was that?"

"20,000 Jewel."

The blonde sat on the counter and said seductively, "Oh come on. How much is it REALLY worth? I don't suppose you can cut me a deal?"

*Time skip*

The young woman marched angrily as she complained to herself.

"Oh come on! I can't believe he only cut the price by 1,000 Jewel! That trick always works!"

Suddenly, she hears women screaming. Two women ran by talking about 'Salamander' and 'Karma'.

She gasped, "Salamander and Karma?! The wizards who use magic that can't be bought in stores?! What are they doing in THIS dead end town?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Ugh.... I just rode the train twice...."

"Natsu, you really gotta get over that motion sickness."

"Seriously. It's a pain in the ass."

"I'm so hungry......"

"And who's fault is that?"