Chapter 24: His Mistake

Back in Jupiter, the lacrama is being charged up for another launch. The two wizards have yet to destroy it.

"Hurry you guys! The Jupiter cannon is almost ready to fire again!" Happy panicked.

"No shit, Sherlock!" (M/N) swore.

"It's too late!" the fire user made hand signs.

"Blue Fire!"

Blue flames were aimed toward the dragon slayer as dust surrounded him. The smoke cleared to reveal him consuming the flames hungrily.

"Whoa that was cold going down! Never tasted fire like that before!"

"So it's you. Fairy Tail's dragon slayer. Well this isn't going to work for either of us, now is it?"

"Huh?"

"Because we're both impervious to fire attacks."

A tick mark appears on Natsu's head,"I HAVEN'T EVEN HIT YOU YET! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY FIRE WON'T HURT YA?!"

He yelped and rubbed the bump on his head. The male looked at the other and had the same tick mark on his forehead.

"Dumbass! He can control fire! Including your flames!"

"Vulgar as your friend may be, he's correct. You can try but you will fail."

"Fire Dragon...!"

"I told you! That won't wo-"

"Spit!" the dragon slayer spits on his opponent's face leaving a lot of saliva behind. The lucky wizard made a blank face.

Natsu laughed, "I got you good!"

"Two minutes until Jupiter fires."

"Guys! You gotta hurry! We can't let the cannon fire!" the cat flew in a panic.

"Natsu! You handle him! I'll handle the weirdo over here!"

"You better not be doing weird things over there!"

The blonde posed theatrically, "Ah, at last! We will finally have our match! Whoever wins will determine whether our love will stand against fate itself!"

(M/N) turned into a chibi person, "WE JUST MET! AND QUIT BEING SO DRAMATIC!"

(M/N) got in fighting position, "Get ready to get your ass kicked!"

Aagraha stood in perfect posture, "Very well then. Have at thee."

The lucky wizard ran toward him at an inhuman speed. He raised his fist and aimed at his opponent's face. His fist was grabbed and he was spun around. He found himself at a disadvantage moments after making his first move.

(M/N) clicked his tongue, "You're not all talk after all."

"Natsu! It looks like (M/N)'s in trouble!"

Natsu turned around and growled. His friend struggled to get out of the blonde's grip. His arm was held behind his back and his chin was in place.

"You make it quite difficult for me to hold back," Aagraha whispered seductively in the other's ear.

"But for the sake of this battle and your pride, I shall conceal my lust until then," he gave the man's ear a slow lick.

"YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" Natsu runs toward them but punched himself into a wall.

"Your friend should be the least of your concern right now!" Totomaru announced.

"As weird as this guy is, he's sure as hell strong!" (M/N) grunted as he elbowed his adversary's stomach harshly. He performed a somersault then spun on his heel. The lucky and fire wizards have gone back-to-back with each other.