Chapter 25: A Raging Monster

"Of all the people we had to run into, it had to be this guy."

The wizard that stood before them had his dramatic monologue while Natsu understood nothing that was being said.

"IS HE CRYING!?" (M/n) shouted in disbelief.

"You're a wind wizard, right? I've dealt with your kind before."

"Yeah, but this guy's a lot stronger than Erigor."

"Don't worry. I'll beat him no problem!" Natsu grinned at his friends.

He's as confident as ever.

(M/n) grinned, "Then I guess you have no problem letting me find the big boss."

"Who's gonna cheer me on?!"

"You have Happy. Don't worry, you'll do fine!" the lucky wizard waved without looking back. The wind magic user appears right in front of him.

"You're not going anywhere, Karma!"

(M/n) kicks him to the side, "Get outta my way. I've got bigger fish to fry."

Going through the seemingly neverending hallways of the castle, he stops and realizes that the hallway has gotten dark and cold. The (s/c) man clenches his fists and kicks the air behind him. Coughs and wheezes echo loudly and he prepares himself for another assault.

"I-Impressive. Not only were you able to detect my movement, but you also anticipated it. You, Karma, are truly a force to be reckoned with."

(M/n) crossed his arms to block a hit, "I could feel your bloodlust from a mile away."

The voice in the dark chuckled, "The King of Luck, the Master of Disaster, and many other titles. Killing you will be most rewarding."

"I'd like to know the name of the bitch who's gonna get her ass kicked. You know, for bragging rights."

"Very well," a single flame was lit and slowly burns the wax candle. A woman about his age (who's very busty because it's Fairy Tail and anime in general) wore all black attire licked her pure black lips. The candlelight made her luminous black hair and black pupils all the more sinister. She smirks seductively before she blows out the candle.

"Midnight."

The wizard felt chills travel up and down his spine and the dark and sultry voice. He locked his arms in and got into a fighting stance. Hairs on the back of his neck rose up and he kicked behind him. A hand grabbed his leg and he was thrown at a fair distance. Right away, boosts himself forward and kicks at an impossible speed. The luck magic user couldn't hear her breathing or her heartbeat, and her movements were completely silent.

But he could smell her sweat.

"Just watching you flailing around makes me want to play with you more. I can tell I'm going to enjoy slowly sucking the life out of you," the woman giggles darkly before he feels her grab his face from behind. She licks his cheek before holding a blade to his throat, feeling it pierce his skin and barely drawing blood.

Hands wandered in places that should never be touched. From his neck to shoulders to torso, going lower and lower.

"I plan to enjoy myself, so please do entertain me," she presses her breasts against his back making her hum as he physically relaxes under her touch. She places her chin on his shoulder and strokes his neck.

"Giving in already? You're no different than all those men," Midnight hissed and dug the blade deeper. She then giggles creepily after.

"But I understand. Your reaction is perfectly normal," her free hand caresses his lower abdomen and starts going for that forbidden area. The lucky wizard sighs and places his hand on top of her wandering hand then guides it lower until they've reached his v-line.