Chapter 3: Everlue Mansion

"GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE, YOU JERKS!"

"Jeez, we just came over to check your new pad."

"Aye."

"Oh yeah! What you call 'checking out', I call 'barging in'! And I'm pretty sure the police would call it 'breaking and entering'!"

"Oh come on, we were just trying to be friendly."

"Well this is a serious invasion of my privacy."

"What a nice place you got here," Happy compliments as he scratches the walls.

"Let's try and keep it that way!" Lucy yelled.

"Hey," Natsu picks up a pile of papers, "what's all this?"

The blonde kicked the dragon slayer and grabbed the pile.

"Ow! So you just kick me in the face for nothing?"

"Yeah?! So what?! Now can you just go home?!" she shook as she held them to her chest.

"Aw, but you're place is WAY more exciting!"

"I hate boys!"

*Small time skip*

"Look, I just moved here and I'm not ready for guests. So why don't you just drink your tea and get out."

"Talk about cold-hearted," Natsu commented.

"Ice cold," Happy added.

"Watch it, cat," she sweated.

They heard knocking at the door. It repeated a few times until Lucy got up to answer it. (M/N) was at the door with a blank face.

"(M/N) How did you find me? I didn't tell you where I live."

"I was looking for one idiot and a cat. I happen to hear you screaming so I came here."

"Oh. They're right here," she moved out of the way for the man to see them.

He glared darkly as everyone shivered at his gaze. He walked to the wizard and cat until he stopped in front of them. They swallowed hard as they watched him smiled creepily.

"Natsu. Do you have ANY idea how much damage I had to pay because of YOUR actions?"

Everyone shook as they cried and had blue lines on their faces. They saw his dark aura grow bigger as he got angrier.

"Note to self: Don't make (M/N) angry!" she thought.

"Now I'm flat broke. So that means you owe me double of what I originally had," he cracked his knuckles.

"And punishment for being a bad boy~," he smirked sadistically as everyone sweated bullets, the pink haired man the most.

"But that'll come later. Now Lucy," the blonde jumped and shrieked, "How about you tell us more about your keys and spirits. I'm really curious."

"O-Oh yeah! Sure! I'm contracted with six celestial spirits so far!" she pulls out a ring of gold and silver keys with different designs.

"Not to brag, but I have many types of them. The silver keys are the ones you can find in the magic shops. I've got Horologium the Clock, Crux the Southern Cross, and Lyra the Harp. But the gold ones are super rare. There are twelve in total and they open the gates of the Zodiac. I've got Taurus the Golden Bull, Aquarius the Water Bearer, and the last one is Cancer the Giant Crab."

"Whoa! Giant crab!"

"Giant crab legs!"

Natsu and Happy drooled until (M/N) pushed their heads into the table. They lifted their heads with red marks on their faces.