Halloween Special

A/N: Hey losers! Yup, it's me again, and it has been a month since I've updated this piece of shit story! By the time I finish, it will be published on Halloween (hopefully)!

So yeah.

Enjoy~!

P.S. This might not make sense as you keep reading, but just know that I tried my best.

Edit: I forgot to publish this on Halloween, but here it is anyway!

~~~

Tonight was the night! The night everybody, especially Fairy Tail, has waited for! The one, the only...

Grand Spectacular Halloween Festival!

That's right, this holiday was what motivated them all to create the best costume, drink lots of booze, and try once again to gain a certain someone's attention.

(M/n) was especially ecstatic for it. He gets to wear whatever the hell he wants without getting weird looks from any bypassers.

He was proud of the costume he had made himself, even though he wasn't very good at sewing. The male had expected to have lots of needle wounds on his hands, but he didn't.

How typical.

Now that he put it on, he immediately regretted making it in the first place. He wanted to burn it in a bonfire and start a new one, or just buy a costume.

But tonight was the night. He couldn't afford to make a new one, and he didn't have the money. So he had no choice but to stick with it.

His grimace grew the longer he stared at his reflection

His grimace grew the longer he stared at his reflection. He had no idea how he was able to put this rag tag of a costume together.

He just did.

Finally, after groaning in complaint and laziness, the lucky wizard walks out of his apartment and making sure to lock his place up real tightly.

The last time he forgot to lock up his crap apartment.....

He's going to stop right there.

The man took a deep breath, then took prideful strides toward his guild. He was curious to see what kind of costumes his friends would wear.

He wouldn't be surprised if he saw the seventeen-year-old blonde wearing some whore costume. He also wouldn't be surprised if he saw the ice wizard with no shirt, or even have a costume. The dragon slayer, of course, would still wear that scarf, no matter what he wears.

But other than that, the male is looking forward to seeing what everyone has in store.

While on his way to the guild, he pushed through many obstacles *cough* fans *cough*.

The lucky wizard could never catch a break whenever he goes anywhere. He has more than enough to deal with at the guild as it is.

At least at his crappy apartment, nobody gives a damn who he is as long as he pays his rent.