The Agreement (Natsu)

Requested by Nobody (literally, nobody requested this :P)

It was a normal day at the Fairy Tail guild. Well, as normal as it can get. There was chaos in the building as all the females avoided getting involved. (M/N) was at the bar, drinking a glass of water. He wasn't a drinker. He drank with Cana once. He got drunk while he was still on his first mug. Anyway, he was chatting it up with Mira and Lucy to pass the time and he felt like talking to someone.

"So (M/N). Do you like babysitting Natsu?" Mira asked with a smile.

He made a face, "No. Why would I? He's an idiot, he's charges in without a plan, he gets into pointless fights, and he acts like a brat. Worst of all, he hugs me. He HUGS me, Mira. I can't handle it."

"You don't like the affection?" Lucy tilted her head.

"Of course not. I tell him not to hug me but he does it anyway. Jeez, it's almost like he has a crush on me or something. And I don't wanna think about that."

"It's adorable! I'd like it if Elfman hugged me every once in a while!"

"It's kinda cute when you look past the crying and begging."

"Ugh, whatever. Can I have some more water?"

"Of course," the white haired woman refills the glass and gives him back to him.

"Hey Gray! Put some ice in my glass, will ya?" he shouts to the ice wizard while the chaos is still happening. He walks to the bar in his underwear.

"What do I look like to ya?! An ice dispenser?!" he shouted back.

"Yes you do. Now put some ice in my glass."

"Ask Mira to do it!"

"I prefer yours. It's a lot better than regular ice."

"Of course my ice is better!"

"Then fill my glass," (M/N) holds out his glass.

Gray makes ice cubes and they fall into the glass. The (H/C) man drinks it and sighs in satisfaction.

"Happy?" Gray crossed his arms.

"Yup," (M/N) gives a small smile and drinks his water.

The ice wizard sat down and started chatting with them. They stopped as they heard the doors burst open, revealing Natsu with an unreadable look in his eyes. Everyone goes silent for a second before the chaos returned.

Mira, Gray, and Lucy stared at him while (M/N) remained unphased. Natsu stopped right in front of the (H/C) haired man and stood there for a few moments. Suddenly, he was attacked with hugs. Lucy gasped as (M/N) tried prying Natsu off, but he had an iron grip.

"What the hell, bastard?! Let go of me!"

"No!" he pouted and hugged him tighter.

"Uh, what's going on?" the blonde asked.

"That's what I'D like to know!"

The pink haired idiot looked up at him, "It's today (M/N)? We do it every year!"

"What's today? What are you talking about?!"

"We made an agreement!" he grinned.

The (S/C) man's eyebrow twitched, "......A what?"

"You really don't remember?" he tilted his head with hurt in his eyes.

He thought about it a bit before his eye twitched.

"Oh. I remember now. How could I forget?"

"I don't get it. What's going on here?" the celestial wizard inquired.