Chapter 19: Magic Swap

"Is Master Makarov here?"

"You're finally back from your island getaway," Mira walked to them.

"So how was it? Did you have fun?"

"It was work. Not a vacation," Erza corrected.

"Uh Mirajane? I wouldn't joke around right now," Lucy nervously warned her.

"Where is Makarov?" the redhead demanded.

"He went out of town for some last minute council meeting or something like that," Macao answered.

"He's been gone since yesterday."

The wizards sighed in relief.

"Well that was a close one," Natsu said.

"Yes. We won't have to deal with 'that' until Gramps gets back," Gray held a fist up.

Happy cried anime tears and waved his arms frantically in happiness.

"Dammit. I really wanted to see it."

"You're so mean, (M/N)!"

The blonde freaked out the most and they were all silenced by the redhead. The two male wizards hugged each other and the girl and cat hid behind the lucky wizard. He sweat dropped.

"Do you know when the master will be returning?"

"No. But I would imagine he'd be back anytime now," the white haired woman answered.

"Now listen up, you fools. You're not getting off the hook. You broke guild rules by taking on that S-Class quest. Prepare to be punished."

The two wizards and cat hugged each other after she finished her sentence. The blonde panicked once again while the (S/C) man sweat dropped.

"Well. It was nice knowing ya. It's a crying shame. Those boys are one thing. But I can't believe Lucy's getting punished too. Oh you poor girl," Wakaba muttered.

"'You poor girl'?" the girl repeated. The two wizards walked up to the man with the weird hair.

"What's the deal man? How come you don't feel sorry for us?"

"Why are you lugging me in with this loser?" they then fought each other. The lucky wizard sighed before walking to them. Cana and Elfman had slightly horrified expressions before the boys went quiet.

"I think being a man is part of owning up to your actions. You hear that you two? It's time for you to man up."

Happy complained why nobody felt sorry for him and Lucy panicked over what would happen to her.

*Small time skip*

There was a piece of paper with illegible writing. It was almost entirely black. The dragon slayer and ice wizard looked at it.

"Whoa. That's one creepy-looking job request," Natsu commented.

"Yeah it is," Gray added.

"You guys are back. What's up?" Loke asked.

"Not much man. What the heck? Can't even read it."

"Read what?" Lucy asked.

"Whoa! You're back too, Lucy?!"

"Jeez. It's real nice to see you too," she retorted.

"What is your problem with me?"

He was about to answer when he was pounded to the floor by the armored woman.

"No way! You won't be taking any requests."

"Real smooth."

"Do they have to be so noisy?" Cana complained.