She Really Loves Cake (Erza)

Requested by BrokenAngel56

"(M/NNNNNNN)!"

"What the- AGH!"

"(M/N), help me!"

"What did you do this time? And let go, will ya?!"

Natsu held on to (M/N) like his life depended on it. They were both on the floor with the idiot on top of him. Suddenly, they both saw Erza walking up to them. The dragon slayer shivered and the other wizard sighed as they both got up.

"Hey Erza," the man greeted casually.

"(M/N). Natsu," the redhead glared at the idiot. He jumped and hid behind his friend and babysitter.

"What did he do?" he asked in a bored voice. Not that he didn't want to talk to her, he was tired of fixing the moron's screw ups.

"He ruined my cake. And I want him to pay for it," she answered darkly.

The pink haired male gulped, "I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry isn't good enough."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"I'm really sorry Erza. It's my fault. He's my responsibility," he apologized. "To make up for your ruined cake, I'll buy you another one. And I can buy as much as you want. Sound good?"

"I would love that. You're off the hook, Natsu."

"Yes! Thank you (M/N)! Thank you!" Natsu hugged (M/N) as he thanked him over and over.

"Whatever. You owe me, moron," (M/N) rolled his eyes, "Now get the hell off!"

"Thank you so much!" he ran to Lucy and Happy.

"Shall we?" Erza asked.

"Of course."

*Time skip*

"Wow. I forgot how much she loves cake. There goes all my savings. That idiot owes me big time," he sweated.

The armored woman devoured each cake in less than seconds. The (H/C) haired man sweat dropped at this.

"I'd like to thank you for treating me, (M/N). But I can't help but feel guilty for making you spend your hard earned money."

"It's fine. This gives me an excuse to raise his debt," (M/N) chuckled evilly as his eyes were replaced by stars (the grin Natsu had during the Everlue episode).

Erza barely suppressed a shiver. Yes, even the strongest woman in Fairy Tail is slightly intimidated by him.

"Uh, of course," she cursed herself for stuttering.

"Hey Erza. You got some frosting on your face," the man leaned in and wiped the frosting off with his thumb. He licked it off. The redhead's face was red. Not as red as her hair though. The (S/C) man raised an eyebrow at this but shrugged it off.

"So (M/N)?"

"What's up?"

"How is the guild? I heard they've been causing trouble lately."

"Hm? Well, yeah. The old man complained about the complaints he got from the magic council. Honestly, it was hilarious," he snickered.

"And how are Natsu and Gray? Are they getting along well?"

"Yup. I'm making sure of that."

"Good. They haven't been butting heads so I'm glad," she eats a piece of her cake.