Chapter 5: She's Scary

"I guess we should probably go look for another job."

"Aye! We're running out of food money!"

"If we'd taken that 2,000,000 Jewel, we'd be sitting pretty. I guess I better find work to pay my rent."

"Don't forget. You also owe me over 2,000,000 Jewel."

"Don't remind me!"

*Small time skip*

Mira explains how the magic council works while writing with a light pen. Lucy listens intently as the white haired woman also explains about the guild masters' jobs.

"And then the guys in black would show up!" Natsu interrupts with a flame under his face to look scary.

The female wizard shrieks as he laughs, "That was too easy! Ow!"

"Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass? You may continue, Mira," (M/N) gestures to her.

"Thank you, (M/N). Anyway, the guys Natsu's talking about really exists," she circles the words 'Dark Guild'.

"They've chosen not to join any of the other guild. They're the bad apples and most of them are involved in magical crime."

"Would you just go and pick us a job, already?"

"You have GOT to be kidding me. What makes you think I want to do that?" she asks.

"Well, we are a team now. Aren't we?"

"Yeah! (M/N) picked a mission and we picked the last one! It's your turn! So get to it!" Happy orders.

"Just forget it, cat. As for as I'm concerned, this team is disbanded. And besides, you don't want me. You just needed me because I'm a blonde."

"Congratulations, you finally figured it out," (M/N) slow clapped.

"Not helping, (M/N)!" she yells.

"Not trying to," he admits with a neutral expression.

"Don't be ridiculous. That's not the only reason we chose you," Natsu stood up and smiled, "We picked you because you're so nice!"

"He's telling the truth, believe it or not. Trust me."

"What makes you so sure?"

"I would be a horrible babysitter if I wasn't," he gives her a small smile.

"Hey Lucy," Gray called, "I wouldn't stay with those losers if I were you. You'll get plenty of offers from other teams."

"What did you call me?" he glared darkly at the ice wizard.

"N-Nothing sir! N-Not a word!"

"You're clothes, Gray," the brunette told him.

He freaked out as the dragon slayer told him he was a jerk. Then they started bickering like little children.

"Looks like they're at it again," Happy says.

"I'm not even gonna bother," the (H/C) haired male sighed exhaustingly.

"Why don't you join the team of love with me, Lucy? Later tonight? Just the two of us?"

"Say what?!" she asks uncomfortably.

"You're just so stunningly gorgeous," he pushes his glasses, "I have to keep my shades on to look at you. Or I'll be blinded by your beauty."

"(M/N)! Help me! He's making me REALLY uncomfortable!" she begs.

"Hey Loke. Did you know that Lucy's a celestial wizard? Pretty cool, right?" (M/N) spoke with a monotone voice.

Loke freaks out and runs away crying, telling Lucy they can't be together.