Chapter 13: Natsu vs. Yuka

Gray laid on his stomach as it started to snow.

Flash back

Younger Gray laid on his stomach with only his underwear while it snowed. A tall figure of a woman stood over him with hands on her hips.

"What's the matter? You're not giving up that easily. Get up Gray. Get up Gray."

End of Flash back

"Get up Gray. Man you look rough. He beat the snot outta ya, huh?" Natsu spoke.

"Yeah. You look like shit," (M/N) stated.

"Natsu. (M/N). What are you guys doing here?" the ice wizard muttered.

"We couldn't remember where the village was, so we climbed back up here to find it."

"Come on. Let's go," the lucky wizard put his arm around his waist.

"Wait. I can walk. Where's Lyon?" he got up.

"Dunno. By the time we made it back, everybody vanished."

Gray fell again, but was caught by Natsu. He put him on top of the chunk of ice.

"You know Natsu, I can carry him for you," the (H/C) haired man offered.

"Nah. It's fine. Just making the training more challenging," Natsu smirked.

"Alright. If you say so," he shrugged.

"Hold on. We have to get back to the village before they do."

Flash back

"No way! Deliora is way out of your league Gray! It'll kill you! Don't go!"

End of flash back

Flash back

"I am going on this S-Class quest!" the dragon slayer growled and shook with anger.

"Natsu! I'm warning you! You're way out of your league here! Just come home!"

End of flash back

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't believe in you. I'm no better," tears fell down his cheeks.

"QUIT FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF CAUSE YOU LOST A FIGHT! YOU'RE A MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL!"

Gray was dumbfounded while (M/N) had a smirk on his (S/C) face.

"And we don't give up when times are tough! So just put it behind you and keep moving forward!"

The dragon slayer began to run with the (E/C) eyed man speed walking next to him.

"Aw great! Now it's even harder to run!"

"The offer still stands."

"I'll be fine! We have to get to the village!"

"Okay then. Lead the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen up! The people who caused the curse are here planning an attack on the village!" Lucy warned.

"They've come down here to fight us?" a villager asked.

"Yeah. But I've got a plan. We'll capture them and lock them up until they tell us how to change you back!"

Everyone muttered amongst themselves, unsure whether to follow through with the plan or not.

"Only thing is, I'm pretty sure those three are wizards. They're gonna be hard to catch," Happy pointed out.