Chapter 22: Lucy Heartfilia

Fairy Tail continued their relentless attacks and showed no mercy. The iron dragon slayer jumped in landed on the Phantom Lord sign crushing it in the process. Everyone froze and looked up.

Erza slightly narrowed her eyes, "That's the Iron Dragon Slayer. Black Steel Gajeel."

Nab leaped into the air to land a hit but the brutal man's arm turned into iron and extended hitting him along with his other allies.

"Oh man!"

"What the?! He just knocked down his own guild mates with that attack!" Gray shouted.

Gajeel landed on the ground and chuckled, "Show me what you got. Unless you scum are too scared to face the great iron dragon slayer."

"Cocky fella, ain't he?" (M/N) commented nonchalantly.

"TOO SCARED?! REAL MEN SHOW NO FEAR!" Elfman landed a hit but was blocked.

"You're Elfman right?" he threw a punch dodged by the white haired man and blocked a kick.

"Ah. Not too bad, big guy."

"Well that's because I'm a real man."

"Oh yeah? Then let's see how a real man handles this!" his arm extended and knocked out more of his own allies.

"They're Phantom! You attack your own men?!"

"I knew that'd distract ya!" he punched the large man then the pink haired male used him as a boost to launch himself and landed a hit on him. The cruel man was knocked onto his back.

"Whoa. That kid sent him flying."

"No one has ever done that before."

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Fairy Tail's dragon slayer."

Gajeel got up almost effortlessly.

"Elfman. Leave this guy to me."

"Come on. First you use me as a springboard and now you wanna steal my man-to-man fight?"

"Iron Dragon Club!"

Natsu gets pushed back but holds on while Erza yelled his name.

"You destroyed our guild hall. You attacked Levy and her team."

Natsu's hands burst into his flames, "I'll make you pay!"

He threw the other dragon slayer. He bounced back only to be punched back into a wall.

His friends admired the boy for knocking him down with only a few hits. Natsu and Elfman had their little exchange but was interrupted when Gajeel stood from the rubble.

"Nice try but I'm still standing."

"True. But you won't be for much longer though."

(M/N) grinned, "That's my Natsu."

The dark skinned wizard knocked him down but he bounced back up with a snicker. They had their little exchange right after the first move was made. That's when they officially engaged in combat. They threw punch after punch and knocked each other back. Then the building started to shake as the Fairy Tail wizards had grins on their faces.

"This is what happens when Master Makarov's angry," Cana stated.

"It's called the Giant's Wrath," Loke explained.

"Nobody will be able to stop him now."

"This is starting to get fun," the (E/C) man chuckled.

"When he gets angry, the master's a lot more manlier."