Chapter 6: His Friend

People talked among themselves. A dark guild took over the train. But not any dark guild. But Eisenwald. On a cliff(?) behind Kunugi Station, the group watches the commotion from above.

"I can understand cars and boats. But why do they wanna high jack a train?" Lucy asked.

"It doesn't seem like a good getaway since it only follows the tracks it's on," Happy explained.

"I guess it's up to us to find out what Eisenwald guys are in such a big hurry and why," Gray spoke in his underwear.

"You're naked, Gray!"

"Am I?" he looked down.

"The military's already here so it's only a matter of time before someone catches them."

"I hope that's the case, Lucy," Erza started the magic mobile and they went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me get this straight! You let two Fairy Tail flies see the Lullaby flute and let them get away? Is that true?!"

"One of them definitely knew what it was! But the other one didn't! And it's not like they knew what we're planning anyway, sir! Even if they did, those guys and that stupid guild wouldn't be able to stop us, right?!"

Erigore slammed his scythe through the floor in anger, "We can't afford to take any chances! Fortunately, we have a strategy in place!"

Kage looked up at him, "Right! You mean that thing from the station!"

"We can't have flies buzzing around where they're not wanted! It will be up to you men to swat them away!"

"Yes sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

People panicked as the magic mobile went really fast. Gray yelled to Erza on top of the roof.

"Stop Erza! You're going way too fast! You're gonna overload the SE plug!"

"There's no telling how many will die if Lullaby's song is played! I can't stop! We have to stop Eisenwald before it's too late!"

"But at this rate, you'll run out of magic once we start fighting!"

"Well then, I'll just have to rely on hand-to-hand combat! Besides, I've got you, Natsu, and (M/N) with me! So I'll be fine!"

"I feel like I had something important to tell you Lucy," Happy stated as he was turned away with arms crossed.

"Oh really? Well, what was it?" Lucy asked.

"I don't remember. It was something about something I had to tell you."

"I'm gonna be sick for real....." Natsu groaned.

"That's it!"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Ow!" they yelped in unison.

"Will you two just shut up already? And you," (M/N) choked the idiot with his legs making him gag, "really need to get over your motion sickness! Jeez! It's a pain in the ass to deal with!"

"As long as you're feeling alright, I feel great," he groaned quietly.

"Ugh, whatever," he groaned as he crossed his arms.

"Be careful, Natsu! You're gonna fall out!"

"That's what I'm aiming for...."

"Let him. I don't give a damn what happens."