Valentine Victim (Lucy)

A/N: I know this is late and February is almost over. But I worked really hard on it so I couldn't let this go to waste or wait until next year. Fuck that shit. Anyway, hope you enjoy. If not, then it is what it is.

Right now, the (S/C) man is in hiding. He's running all over town avoiding his guild mates. Now, normally he would do no such thing since he was the one who made people run away from him. And he was used to being feared by others. But not this time because it's the one day where he never gets his way. Not even his magic can't make a difference.

"Shit!" he stopped running and hid behind a wall, making sure to conceal his magic. The redheaded woman made the crowd disperse. She had her Heaven's Wheel Armor and demanded to see the young man.

"Have any of you seen (M/N) Graystone? It is of utmost urgency."

"Crap crap crap crap crap! What do I do?! She's going to find me!" he hated this day. It was when he ran away from everyone else. Not the other way around. I mean, it's only Valentine's Day! Why was everyone making such a big deal out of it? Why did everyone make it a mission to make him their valentine? What is a valentine?

 I mean, it's only Valentine's Day! Why was everyone making such a big deal out of it? Why did everyone make it a mission to make him their valentine? What is a valentine?

He turned the corner to find the pink haired man looking around along with his blue companion. He hid behind a wall and swore under his breath. The man risked taking another peek then saw the blonde female walking his way before covering her mouth and dragging her in with him.

"Not a sound, got it?" he whispered in her ear. She turned red from the contact and lack of distance. And as usual, he was unaware of how much he affects everyone around him. He removed his gloved hand from her mouth.

"(M/N)? Where were you? Everyone's freaking out," Lucy whispered.

The male sensed magic that wasn't his own or the woman's. He leaned into the female wizard centimeters away from her completely flushed face.

"What are you-"

"Shh," he covered their faces as the white haired man was shouting about the lucky wizard being unmanly for running away. Normally, that wouldn't bother him but everything just pissed him off. He just wanted the day to end already.

"What is going on? Why are you hiding from everybody?"

"You know what day it is, blondie?"

"February fourteenth?"

"And do you know what goes on every year on that date?"

"Valentine's Day?"

"There's your answer."

Lucy blinked and put the pieces together. He was hiding from everyone because they wanted him to be their valentine! Then she sweatdropped when he asked her what the holiday was about and what a valentine is. Not surprised, she put it in terms he can understand.