Shut Up (Laxus)

The lucky wizard laid in his bed, not feeling like doing anything at all whatsoever. He had no idea why, he just didn't. He'd be completely exhausted at the end of the day because of everyone at Fairy Tail anyway.

Especially Natsu.

So he didn't feel like dealing with that today.

He let out a huge sigh, staring at all the stains and cracks in his ceiling. The sound of water dripping from the ceiling into a bucket was nothing more than filler noise. His steady heartbeat in his chest, a calming melody.

His mind was blank for a while. He just stayed in his bed, not paying to his surroundings.

Suddenly, his mind was no longer numb and his heartbeat was beating slightly faster, blocking out the sound of dripping water.

Flashback

The (e/c) eyed male, only a slight bit younger, had his body leaned against the rail and watched everyone from above with a tired groan. He rubbed his eyes and massaged his head to rid himself of the headache but was all for naught. The man let out a slight snarl after hearing chuckling beside him.

"You're not looking so good, (M/n)."

He turned to see Laxus with an arrogant smirk. Ugh.

He growled tiredly, "Fuck off."

Laxus snickered, "Uh oh. Looks like someone's not having a good day."

(M/n), too tired to say anything, jumped down from the second floor. He landed almost perfectly, though a little sluggish. He flipped the blond man off and his boastful laughter was the last thing he heard before walking out of the building.

*Time skip*

The cynical man was taking a walk throughout Fiore. And yes, he's actually walking throughout the country. He always forgets his seemingly endless capabilities and it landed him in the woods this time. Which woods it was, he wasn't sure.

This is why paying no attention to one's surroundings bites one in the ass.

He groaned, "Great. Another night in another part of the country I have yet to learn about."

He found a tree that provided decent cover and got comfortable against it. The wizard places his arms behind his head and took a deep breath through his nose. His closed, only to open again after hearing that familiar chuckle.

"Typical (M/n). Always getting lost in the woods."

(M/n) reluctantly got up, "Don't you have better things to do?"

Laxus smirked, "That's why I'm here. You're at the top of my list."

He rolled his eyes, "How did you even find my anyway?"

"This is the seventh forest you've been to in a month. Common sense is all that takes."

The lucky wizard walked away, knowing what was coming next before anything was said. He felt an arm around his shoulder. Heavy, but nothing he couldn't handle.

He felt the blond's breath against his right ear, "You know, my offer still stands. I'd treat you a lot better than pinkie ever would."

The (h/c) haired individual violently shoved his arm before storming away, unaware that he was creating small tremors in the earth.

Suddenly, his back was shoved against a tree. It was actually aching a little. He never saw that coming.

(M/n) groaned, "Screw off, Laxus!"