Chapter 10: Natsu vs. Erza

"The Eisenwald guild may have been defeated, but that is only a small victory in the much larger battle. The number of dark guilds has been growing at an alarming rate."

"We have to come up with a plan to eliminate them all."

"How would we do that?"

"Whatever it is, we can not let Zeref's magic fall into the wrong hands again," said an old man with long hair and a beard, holding the Lullaby flute.

"I don't understand how Eisenwald was able to find a forbidden magic tool in the first place," a short old man said.

"I hate to say it, but the blame could go all the way to the highest levels," a cat-like old man pointed out.

"Whatever the case, although they're just a thorn in our sides, it seems Fairy Tail proved to be quite useful," a younger man with blue hair and a red mark on his face remarked.

"They took down an entire guild with only a handful of wizards. That is quite a feat," a young woman spoke.

Everyone started talking over each other until the young man interrupted.

"You may not accept it, but that's the reality of the situation. In the end, the attack of the guild masters was prevented, lives were saved, and we didn't have to give up our hard worked positions in this council to save face."

"You fool! Are you insinuating that the council is somehow to blame?" a man with sunglasses joined in the discussion.

"Enough of this nonsense! Fairy Tail's god deeds are overshadowed by their destruction!"

"Then why don't we take the opportunity to have a discussion with them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The celestial wizard sits at her desk and writes a letter with a smile on her face.

"Eisenwald's failed attempt to attack the guild masters with Lullaby ended up being big news.

It made all the papers seem like it was all people ever talk about. Before joining Fairy Tail,

I never thought I'd be part of such a big event like this. It feels awesome but I'm not gonna let it

get in my head. It still makes my heart skip a beat every time I think about what we went

through. I heard that they caught most of the Eisenwald members that were involved. They even

got a hold of Kageyama so that's reassuring at least. The scary thing is, they still haven't

managed to track down Erigore. I'm worried he might show up at Fairy Tail looking for revenge.

But I'll be okay because I'm with the guild's strongest team. Erza, Gray, Natsu, and (M/N) have

my back no matter what. Not to mention Happy. Fairy Tail is awesome and my fellow members

are really great people. So don't worry mom, I'm doing fine.

P.S. Please don't tell dad any of this, okay?"

She sighed after sealing the letter in an envelope and sat up.

"Maybe I'll do a little shopping later today," she stretched her arms high, "Saving the world is cool and all, but sometimes it's nice to sit and relax at your own home."

"Man, 70,000 Jewel is dirt cheap for a place like this."

The blonde turned around to find the ice wizard sitting on one of her chairs while waving at her in his underwear.