Chapter 7: Natsu vs. Erigore

"ERIGORE! COME OUT COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

The station was being demolished in less than seconds as the dragon slayer yelled at the top of his lungs. At the far back, Kage watched him destroying everything he sees.

"Jeez. Hasn't he ever heard of a door?"

Back to the pink haired wizard, he looked around with a snarl. The seal breaking wizard surfaced out of the ground and hit him into a couple crates before the other had time to react.

"There! I've been wanting to do that for a while now! Too bad the other Fairy Tail fly isn't here! But you'll do for now!"

Natsu got up holding a painting with his face in it.

"Wow. You look like an idiot."

"Oh shut it, doggy!"

"It's 'Kage'! Get it right!"

"You're both idiots. And what did you just call me?"

They both turned around to see the (H/C) haired male leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"(M/N)! You're here!"

"You're the other Fairy Tail fly that got me into trouble with Erigore!"

The idiot released a high-pitched scream as his face had blue lines, "Don't make him angry! He'll beat you to a bloody pulp!"

"He doesn't scare me! There's no way he'll-" he grunted as he was launched into the wall, creating a hole beneath him. There was a slight tremor after that.

"AHHH! I TOLD YOU!"

"There's no way I'll what? And what was that about the 'fly' part?" (M/N) walked closer with a creepy smile on his face.

"I guess I'll just have to teach you not to underestimate me."

He cracked his knuckles and tilted his head, "I'm going to have so much fun with you."

"Y-You- Y-You're a monster!"

"A monster, huh? Let's see what you'll think of me after this," his smile grew wider as he walked closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Gray, Lucy, and Erza turned after feeling the building shake violently.

"Was that him?" the ice wizard asked.

"No. He isn't that destructive," the armored woman observed.

His eyes widened, "Oh no."

"What is it?! Is Natsu doing this?!" the celestial wizard exclaimed.

"Not even the pyro could cause this much damage."

"What do you mean?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The pink haired man stood in the corner of the room, fearing for his life. He's literally crying in the corner. The smoke cleared as the (S/C) man had a frown on his face.