Making Him Blush (Fairy Tail)

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this. I was too lazy to do anything. I know, I'm a lazy piece of shit. But I did a little something to try to make up for it. Keyword: try. So just read this and be happy. Just kidding. Just read it.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

It was a normal day at the Fairy Tail guild. Everyone continued on with their usual chaos. Those who passed by the building never returned again just as usual so there was hardly a single passersby.

The blonde wizard watched the lucky man accidently spill his glass of water on another female wizard. He swiftly placed the glass back in place and apologized to her without a stutter or fumbled a tiny bit. She easily accepted his apology and hugged his arm. The brown eyed girl fumed at the sight before she heard her name.

"Lucy! You there?" a hand waved in front of her face. She jumped an rubbed her neck with a sheepish smile.

"You spaced out. You alright?" the ice wizard asked.

"Uh yeah. So has anyone ever seen (M/N) flustered before? Or seen him blush?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well think about it. You've seen him make mistakes before right?"

Her friends gave that statement some thought. Actually now that they thought about it, they have seen their sarcastic comrade make mistakes. But he never really denied them and was quick to make up for them. He never fumbled or stuttered in his speech. His words and actions were completely flawless. Indifferent from before he messed up.

After reminiscing about their friend, they suddenly had a newfound determination. But they hid that from each other. Though they didn't hide it very well. Awkward, nervous, uncomfortable, forced laughs escaped from them. Then Team Natsu glared at each other except for the celestial wizard. She shrunk as they grew bigger. Whatever they were thinking, she did not want to be a part of whatever they had in mind. She was just going to go on with her day and she was going to enjoy it without the chaos. Sure, she did love her friends' company but there was only so much she could take before getting exhausted.

"Hey guys," (M/N) walked to the bar and sat with his friends. He noticed their intense gazes and sweatdropped. He didn't bother questioning it since they were his friends. He would've panicked if they weren't being their annoying and non-normal selves.

"So anything happen recently? Any fights that I should be aware of?" the (H/C) haired male eyed the fire and ice wizards. They sweated but didn't cower away from him. He raised an eyebrow but didn't question it either. They were probably having an off day.

"(M/N). I'd like to get your opinion on something," Erza sat up straight.

"Sure. What about?"

The redhead stood up and requipped into a noticeably revealing outfit. All the men in the guild had major nosebleeds as the ice and fire wizards fainted with red faces. Even the celestial wizard was flustered at the explicitly.

 Even the celestial wizard was flustered at the explicitly