She Never Stops Talking (Lucy)

Requested by Brave_Vesperia

"I can't believe we didn't get paid! We did all that work for nothing!"

"Quit whining. Just be happy it's over."

"But we did all that work!"

"Yeah! We- ow!"

"Don't ever speak of it."

"Yes sir! I'm sorry sir!" Natsu hugged the man's torso as he begged for forgiveness.

"Ugh. Whatever. Just let me go already," (M/N) ordered as he pushed his head away.

"Yay! Let's go get some grub, Happy!"

"Aye sir!" Happy flew next to him.

The idiot let go and went to the bar with his flying companion.

"How close are you and Natsu?" Lucy inquired as she tilted her head.

The (H/C) haired man turned to her, "We're not close. I'm just babysitting the moron and his cat. Seriously, he annoys the hell outta me."

The blonde smirked teasingly, "Oh come on! I've seen you two get intimate with each other."

"First of all, the word 'intimate' has three definitions. It's means to be closely acquainted, familiar, or close. It also means to be private and personal with someone else. And lastly, someone who is a very close friend. And those definitions don't even come close to the relationship he and I have. Which is the babysitter and the brat," he explained, oblivious to what the woman was trying to point out.

She sweated at his ignorance, "Uh, that's not I meant. Anyway, why do you let him hug you anyway? You tell him to let go, he apologizes, you let it slide, and he acts like a kid."

He sighed, "Well....."

Flash back

The pink haired male runs to the (S/C) wizard and tackles him in a hug.

"(M/N)! Where were you?!"

"I'm fine, you moron," his eyebrow twitched, "I was just on a job. Even if I wasn't, I can take care of myself."

"Oh thank goodness! You should've told me!"

"Since when are YOU the caretaker? And besides, you wouldn't like the job anyway."

"Well you still should've told me!" the dragon slayer crossed his arms and pouted.

The other wizard blinked at him twice before smirking, "Oh~? Were you worried about me~?"

His face was immediately covered in red, "N-No I wasn't! I was just-"

He leaned into the him and smirked seductively, "I didn't know you missed me that much~."

At this point, his entire face put Erza's hair in shame. He stuttered many times until he was silenced by a finger on his lips.

"Jeez, did I make you that flustered?" he sighs, "Anyway, Gray needs me. I'll be back in a few hours or so. Or maybe a day."

The (H/C) haired man was about to leave when he was held back. He looked behind him and glared.

"Natsu? What the hell do you think you're doing?" his eyebrow twitching as he asked.

He gripped the other's waist tightly, "Why are you going with the ice stripper?!"

"He needs my help. He's going on a quest and he needs me for it."