Silent Treatment (Natsu)

Requested by Jng_double

A/N: Hey dudes! I'm back again and I didn't expect to update so soon! Or, sooner than I expected. I was planning to publish this yesterday on July 4th, but I was only half way done. But, if it wasn't for this person who gave me this wonderful idea, I would've taken another few months before doing shit on this crappy excuse of an account. Better late than never, am I right? Anyway, I wanted this to be light hearted and comedic. But I turned this into something serious so I decided to go along with it since my thoughts tend to go all over the place. Though, I don't completely blame myself for that happening. You have to let your mind misbehave in order to have an awesome story! I got that from one of Stephen King's books called Bag of Bones. That was just terrible but at least I tried! Also, I decided to give a little something-something to help you guys understand a bit more about the protagonist. Sorry for writing such a long author's note. You could just skip this and just read the damn thing already. Go on! Read it already! Shoo!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Um, guys?" Lucy asked.

"What is it, Lucy?" Erza answered after wiping her mouth with a napkin.

The blonde sweatdropped, "Is it just me or does (M/N) seem not as talkative?"

Team Natsu turned to their left to see what the celestial wizard meant and sweatdropped at the sight. What they were witnessing was a desperate fire wizard trying to gain a certain someone's attention. And he was unsuccessful.

Gray hummed, "What's up with them?"

Mira giggled, "Looks like (M/N)'s had bad day."

Lucy pondered, "Now that I think about it, it looks like it's been going on since last week."

The redhead huffed, "Natsu must've have done something unforgivable if he isn't getting some sort of response from (M/N)."

"Usually, Natsu would be on the ground covered in bruises. How did this start anyway?" the ice wizard stated.

"Hey Happy. Do you have any clue what happened?"

Happy shook his head, "Nope. Sorry."

Everyone began to look back on any events that had taken place before the lucky wizard had decided to give the dragon slayer the silent treatment.

Flashback

Team Natsu had watched the dragon slayer pointlessly trying to gain the lucky wizard's attention. The monsters had joined in as well and sweatdropped at the sad sight.

"Come on (M/N)! Talk to me! Whatever I did, I'm sorry, okay?!" Natsu begged. (M/N) only turned away, not even bothering to give him bash to the head. The rest of the wizards were too dumbfounded to even continue their battle with the monsters.

"(M/N)! Please talk to me! I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong!" the pink haired man cried anime tears with knees on the ground and arms latching onto the waist.

Lucy sweatdropped, "You guys wanna go shopping?"

"I think that would be best," Erza responded. Some of the monsters growled in agreement.

"(M/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

End of Flashback