He's a Lucky Guy (Gray)

Requested by Nobody (I only did it just because)

"No."

"Come on! Just this once, man!"

"Not happening."

"I'll pay you back, I swear!"

"Like I'll believe that bullshit."

Right now, the ice and luck magic users were having a disagreement. One wanted to go to gambling while the other wanted no part of it. It was a few hours ago and somehow still kept going.

"Please! I need the money! You have to take me there!" Gray pleaded in desperation.

"Do you have ANY idea how far we have to travel?" (M/N) made a face of disgust, "Not to mention, it's REALLY crowded."

"Well no duh! Macau is the biggest gambling city in all of Fiore!" he said, "Everyone from the entire country go there just to gamble! It's a paradise for gamblers!"

"Until they lose it all," the man sighed, "Look, I'm not going. I have a job with Natsu and Lucy. Even if I wanted to go, SOMEONE has to babysit them."

"They'll be fine. The worst they can do is destroy an entire port."

"That's exactly why I HAVE to go with them, Gray. I'm tired of paying for the damage they cause. I'm almost broke. That's also why I'm going on this job."

"If you come with me, then you'll have WAY more than whatever the request offered."

(M/N) opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. He started to think about what Gray said. He knew the man was right. If he went gambling, then he'd have more than enough Jewel to last him a couple months.

But then again, there was also a chance they could lose. Gambling is a game that you either win everything, or lose it all. Workers also make it nearly impossible for anyone to win. That's how they make tons of money.

He didn't like those odds. There was huge chance that they'd lose everything. And they'd have to pay up front. His pockets were almost empty as his friend was flat broke. Everything was based on luck. So they wouldn't know the outcome if the games they played unless.....

The man's (E/C) eyes widened. Is that why the pale skinned man kept begging him to go gambling for the past few hours, despite the rejections?

"Gray?"

He shifted uncomfortably under his friend's gaze, "Y-Yeah?"

He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, "You want me to use my magic while you go gambling, don't you?"

The dark blue haired man avoided the other's eyes by looking everywhere else, "Y-Yeah. If you use your magic, then I'll win every time. We won't lose anything."

The (S/C) man stared at him with an unreadable expression, "Gray. I have only one thing to say."

Gray shut his eyes as he waited to be scolded. He felt a hand on his head and ruffle his hair. He opened his eyes and saw (M/N) with a smirk present on his face.

"You, my man, are a genius," then he proceeded to give the man a violent noogie. How the man makes noogies so painful, he'll never know.

"Come on. We've got a train to catch," he walked towards the doors, "And don't worry. I told Mira to tell them I won't be here."

Gray's widened in shock and slight disbelief, before giving a small smile. Of course. (M/N) ALWAYS plans several steps ahead. He speed walked until he finally caught up, but not too fast so not to seem eager to go on a trip with the man.