Talent Show (Mira)

Requested by Pr0fess0rBaconz

"I'm so excited!"

"I can't wait!"

"I'm gonna kick butt this year!"

"Yeah right! I'm gonna win this year!"

Everyone yells about winning this year. Team Natsu is sitting at a table table while listening to the loud chatter.

"Why's everyone so excited today?" Lucy asked.

"Ugh," (M/N) groaned, "talent show."

"Talent show?"

"Yes. Every year, a talent show is held to see who is the most talented one here," Erza explained.

"You can use magic or display your other talents. You can do it with a partner or more people. Nobody won last year because it was canceled," Gray added.

"Why was it canceled?"

"You don't wanna know. Trust me."

"And this year, we're gonna win first place! Right Happy?" Natsu punched the air in excitement.

"Aye sir!" Happy responded.

"Ugh. I'm gonna go look for a couple jobs," the (H/C) haired man stands up and walks to the request board.

"There he goes again," the dark blue haired man sighed.

"What are you talking about?" the blonde inquired.

"When the talent show comes up, (M/N) takes all the jobs from the request board so no one would force him to participate," the redhead answered.

"All of the jobs?! Seriously?! That could take him weeks! Or even a month or two!"

"That's why he takes all the jobs. He doesn't tell anyone until he comes back," the ice wizard explains.

"And he never's never been in it! Ever!" the dragon slayer crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aye!"

"Why don't you try stopping him?"

Everyone except the armored woman screamed, "We're talking about (M/N) here!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot..... But can't you do it, Erza?"

"I can never get him to participate," she answered in shame.

"Why not?"

Flash back

"(M/N). You must participate this year."

"There's cake a that table," he pointed at a table with cake piled biggest to smallest.

She immediately ran to the cake and dug in.

End of flash back

"And he does it every year. Curse my love for cake," she cursed to herself.

"What did you guys do?"

"Well....."

Flash back

"Hey (M/N)."

"Hey Gray."

"Going to the request board?"

"Yup."

They both walk to the request board and stop in front of it.

"Looks like you can't take any requests," he smirks.