|68| - Mr and Mrs Danielson.

Comenzar desde el principio

'It's not funny' I warned him. He snatched up the dress and eyed it. 

'I think you'll look ever so cute' He mocked. I sighed and sat on the bed and rooted through the bag, trying to find the shoes. A set of white Louis Vuitton high heels. Oh God. Dean's arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me into him. 

'I think everyone will be looking at you and not Brie' He murmured. 

'Because I'll look like a barbie?' I answered sourly. Dean chuckled in my ear. 

'Nope. Because you'll be the hottest chick there

Erica's POV 

Today was Brie and Bryan's wedding. I was excited. It would be nice to see everyone all together. Plus the venue that Brie had picked was supposed to be beautiful, according to Nikki. Even though I was excited for Brie's wedding, I was slightly anxious about seeing Ashley. She was going to be beyond pissed I'd told Dean about her. She'd told me I had  told Dean I'd regret it. Ashley isn't one to take lightly. And I get it. I was a bitch for  telling Dean, but he had a right  to know. He's her boyfriend and he needed to know how his girlfriend was really feeling. If I was bitch for trying to look out for my best friend then call me a bitch. I turned over in bed to see Seth was still asleep. He looked like an adorable puppy when he was sleeping. I watched him for a second, before I slid out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. Today could either go two ways. 1) It could go well. No drama. We could celebrate Brie and Bryan's love in peace. 2) Me and Ashley could end up throwing each other around the venue, beating the crap out of each other. I had a feeling it would be the later option. 

 'This is the first wedding I've been to in ages' I told Seth as I walked out of the bathroom. 

'I'm surprised me, Dean and Roman were invited' Seth spoke still in the same position on the bed as he was when I went for a shower. 

'Well The Shield did save Daniel on Raw. Maybe it was a thank you. Plus me and Ash are going and they know we won't go anywhere without you three' I shrugged sitting on the end of the bed. 

'Speaking of you and Ash...' Seth trailed off. I sighed. 

'You two needs to behave today. No drama. No fighting. You both need to be civil' Seth warned me. I was quiet.

'Fine' I said after a moment. Seth wiggled down the bed and started to massage my shoulders. 

'You two will get through this, you realize that right? 14 years of a friendship. You two are bound to have arguments. Look at me and Dean, we did. We're okay now' Seth said as he gave my shoulders a squeeze. I just sighed. I turned to him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, before sliding off the bed and heading back into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and started to get ready. I had decided to go for the curly haired look. I curled my hair and applied only a minuim amount of make-up. I didn't want to go overboard. I have no idea how long it took me to get ready, but by the time I was ready so was Seth. I'd opted to go for something natural and simple. A sleeveless mint green dress. The chest area was lace. It was knee length and it was perfect. I was in love with it. I'd also opted for a pale pink clutch bag and pale pink high heels. I had a simple white jacket to wear too. 

'Well, don't you scrub up well' Seth teased as I made my way over to him. I had trouble speaking for a second. The last time I'd seen Seth in a suit was The Slammy awards. That suit had been all black. Now he was in a grey suit and he looked absolutely hot. 

'I could say the same about you' I spoke finally. Seth shrugged. Seth in a suit was by far the hottest thing in the entire world. Well, besides his abs. We were ready to leave on time. Which says something because normally Seth is late for everything. Maybe it was my affect on him.