P.3 Stealth Suit 🐙 Peter Parker

A cold hand washed over your bare legs, having been stripped of your clothes. Their fingers were piercing, hidden behind the plastic gloves as they stared at you, cold, cold eyes evaluating your body. Your eyes conjectured around the room as a light flickered in the corner, sending shadows fluttering. There was a rather large window contrasting your bed, where you could see the waiting room. Peter and Steve were sat together, looking like they were in a heavy topic conversation. But, every time you caught a glimmer of Peter's face, the pain came rushing back.

Your heart would galvanise, sending the machine beside you to beep at a rapid pace, your pulse racing, hands beginning to clam as you seized the bed sheets. A reassuring hand folded itself against your forehead, a pair of emerald green eyes meeting yours. It was nurse, steadily calming you down. You felt the sharp pinch on your arm as she smiled gently, your eyes flickering down to your skin where the pain was inflicting.

"It's just a sedative" she ushered you slowly back to look at the ceiling. You nodded, swallowing despite having a dry mouth. "Relax, sweetie, it's gonna be a long night" she whispered, brushing your messy hair away from your eyes. Slowly, you could feel the cold liquid gushing through your blood stream, setting free all the biological cells you needed for a good sleep. Your head tossed and turned on the pillow, lulling around before the darkness was able to take over.

"She's asleep" a nurse addressed Steve and Peter in the waiting room, kneading her gloved hands together slowly. Small ounces of blood spread across the blue plastic protecting her skin, making Peter's throat run dry. Was it that bad?

"C-can I see her?" Peter asked, looking between Steve and the nurse, who were both staring at one another. "Please Steve, i'm not gonna hurt her" his voice was getting higher, fists clenching, brows sinking. It was a red flag and Steve knew it, stationing a hand on Peter's shoulder.

"Kid, you need some rest-"

"N-no, I'm fine, honest" Peter had to take a hollow breath before continuing, he knew if he were to get frustrated the answer would be No without a question "Please Steve you know how much she means to me I-"

"Kid!" Steve cut him off hastily, shaking his shoulder. Peter's face sunk a little, attention fully on Steve as if waiting for his approval. He was tied in the middle. He knew things that Peter didn't, one being that quite frankly from now on Tony didn't want Peter anywhere near you. Your father was Peter's mentor, sort of like the dad he never had. But seeing him do something to you that was inexplicable was what tied the knot, as if everything he had taught Peter had been thrown out the window. Deep down he knew it wasn't his fault, and that not knowing the whole story wasn't benefiting his theory either. But, like he had conjectured, it was too deep down inside him for him to care any less.

"You're tired and right now you don't know what you want" Steve explained in the nicest way possible. If Tony even caught Peter looking at you under Steve's watch they'd both be snapped out of existence. (pun indended).

"What would you do if it was Bucky? Huh? Or heck, even Peggy?" Peter knew he was crossing the line, but he hoped he'd comprehend to what he was suggesting. You were his moon and sun, without you there was nothing. No daylight, no shimmer.

"I've heard enough" Steve growled, taking Peter and throwing him over his shoulder, quickly carrying him up the stairs. Despite the kicking and squirming, it was no use. Peter was locked away in his room, and would not be allowed to exit until Protocol 09 was executed, which was when you were awake and stable enough to be aware of your surroundings. Peter was being treated like he was dangerous. He knew what he had done was wrong, and he even scared himself at the time... He questioned why he'd let himself get to this point...