Sickness P.2 🐙 Isaac

"It's been three days, Eddie! He's not getting better!" You yelled in a state of panic. You and Eddie were in the kitchen talking about Isaac. It's been three days of endless pain and you were getting worried.

Two days ago...

You held Isaac close as he heaved over a bowl. You were sat in his bed, the sheets were tatted and damp with sweat. Isaac looked a mess, his hair had no life and his face was so pale. His hands were continuously shaking as he began to vomit more and more. Tears stung in your eyes as you watched him closely. He wasn't getting any better.

Yesterday...

You kneeled down beside Isaac on his right with Daisy on his left. He was breathing out of control as he coughed. His throat sounded raw with soreness. Every now and again he would stop for a breath before it began again. 

Present Day...

You and Eddie continued to argue in the kitchen as the worry was creating a sick feeling in your stomach. "What if he doesn't get better, Eddie?!" You yelled. Eddie took a step back. "Y/N, He will I know he will! He's a strong boy!" After that there was a silence in the room. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs as you turned to look. Isaac stood at the bottom of the stairs. He looked weak and tired, there were thick black rings under his eyes and his legs looked like they could barely carry him. "Isaac, are you alright?" You asked, walking over to him slowly. His jaw ticked a little, his eyes drifting open and closed as he opened his mouth to say something. He walked towards you slowly, his feet dragging on the floor. He wrapped his arms around you, burying his head into your shoulder as you heard faint sobs. "I-I don't w-wanna die..." he cried. You took a deep breath and looked over at Eddie. You held Isaac tight. "Hey, silly! Your not dying!" You said, trying to life the mood. He was holding you so tightly.

You patted his back gently as Eddie walked over. "Isaac, your going to be fine" he smiled, leaning down slightly and holding his shoulders gently. You felt his body tremble as your shoulder was becoming more damp. You pushed him away gently. "Do you want a drink?" You asked. He shook his head slightly. "No thank you". Eddie took Isaacs hand and led him into the living room. You stood in the kitchen for a moment, your hand over your eyes. You contemplated on what to do. How you could help him. You picked up your phone and called a doctor. Maybe they would know what was wrong with him. But the fact he thought he was going to die... Was it that painful?

After putting the phone down, you walked into the living room to see Isaac sleeping in Eddies arms. You smiled at the sight and leaned against the door frame. You felt a hand touch your side. "Hey" Piper said in a low whisper as she joined you. You smiled. "Hey.."
"How is he doing?"
"He's alright now" you lied. You didn't want Piper to worry, she was only young and didn't deserve that weight on her shoulders. "Where's Daisy?" You asked. "She out in the garden" piper replied. You turned away from the boys and headed outside to the back yard. It was filled with endless amounts of flowers from various colours and sizes. Truly wonderful. Daisy spotted you and smiled, calling you over. You walked over slowly, seeing her pointing at a single rose in a bed of leaves. "Wow" You said as you reached her side. "I know right" she smiled. "How's Isaac?" She asked. You shrugged. "The same as he's always been. Not great" You sighed. She patted you on the shoulder and you stood for a few moments in silence. It killed you inside to see your little brother so ill. You couldn't bare to loose him, but it wasn't definite you would.