P.1 Stealth Suit 🐙 Peter Parker

[ E P I G R A P H ]

You were up late one night studying for your exam tomorrow morning when you got an unexpected call from Peter. He sounded distressed and continued quoting; "I can't get it off! The suit, it wont come off!" You were sent into a panic frenzy after Peter told you his location, and didn't skip a second to get to him.

[ E N J O Y ]

(This is sort of like the scene with Venom in the first Spider Man movies, where the suit refuses to come off the body and brings on a bad nature to the person wearing it)

After finally rounding the last corner, a very distressed Peter came into sight down a long and dark alley way. He was groaning loudly in pain, his hands clasped on the back of his suit, trying to rip the material apart. "Peter?" You said, only loud enough for him to hear. Ever since Peter introduced the Stealth Suit to you, which was the blackened version of his regular, you had a funny feeling about it. And this was proving all your accusations.

"Y/N please help me!" He panted, dropping down onto his knees. You rushed over to him, holding him still as the suit was going crazy. Every small mechanic became a big issue, parts were broken and some areas of the suit were ripped and his skin was showing. "Peter what happened?"

"I-I don't know" he swallowed harshly, trying to catch his breath, "I was just doing my usual patrol when the suit started... Taking over?" he managed to get out between breaths. "I've tried everything to get out of this thing, I've been here all night and it wont come off, it won't let me take it off!-"

"Peter your not helping yourself, here!" You gripped his shoulders harshly. You reached into your back pocked, pulling out a small pocket knife. "If the suit wont come off, i'm gonna have to cut you out of it" you popped the rather large blade out of the red casing. Immediately, you felt Peter tense under your grip. "Just- uh.. Sit still, i'll be quick" you said shakily. He nodded.

You started at the shoulder, trying your hardest to dig into the material without hurting Peter. After that failed, you moved to one of the pre - made gaps in the suit. But, even moving within the radius of Peter's skin, his gloved hand grabbed your wrist and tightened down harshly. You would go as far to say as maybe even cutting off your circulation.

"Peter, you're gonna be fi-"

"It's not me!" he yelled back, trying to pull the arm of his suit off you. To your horror, Peter- the suit, began turning your wrist towards you, the blade facing towards your abdomen.

"Y/N drop the knife!" he yelled in panic, trying out of pure fear and anger to get the hand away from you.

"I can't!"

"What do you mean, you can't, drop it!"

"YOU WON'T LET ME!" You yelled back, Peter looking down to see his hand had wrapped itself around your fingers, locking your hand around the small weapon and was edging closer towards you. A tear escaped your eye, fearing for the worst as you swallowed.

"No, No, No" Peter repeated, standing up and dragging you with him as he pushed your hand backwards, out of the casing of your palm and held the knife tightly in his own. Yet the suit had other plans. A hand gripped you harshly at the throat, pushing you against the wall. A gasp left your lips as your air  became blocked the tighter the suit gripped down on you.

"P-Peter Stop it!" you squirmed, trying your hardest to get out of his grip. Your hands were pulling at his finger tips as your feet left the ground, pushing you further up the brick wall.

"Y/N you have to understand it's not me! I'm trying to stop it!" Peter yelled back at you, his voice cracking over the last few syllables. Peter began to over panic as his free gloved hand brought the blade back up to your abdomen, ready to execute the plan that failed before. You watched in horror as it moved in on you, now slowly poking at your skin.

"Peter! Peter!" You yelled in panic, the blade slicing through muscle tissue. You groaned out in pain, but it wasn't stopping him. Peter let out an antagonising yell, now shaking out of pure tension to get the hand away from you. Your crimson blood was soaking into the material of your shirt, making Peter's skin crawl. He was killing you.

The blade was already half way through you by now.

Just as you thought it was your time over, Peter was knocked out of your sight. You dropped to the ground, screaming in pain as the knife twisted inside you. The sound of Tony's suit came into your view, and a flash of light was sent past your eyes. You could feel the hot liquid oozing onto your finger tips as you looked down in horror, your whole abdomen now coated in blood.

A pair of strong arms lifted you up. You felt woozy, but you needed to know if Peter was ok. Pushing them off, you rolled out of their grip, slowly pulling the knife from between your muscle tissue and throwing it against the wall. One final look down the alley way, you saw Tony holding a limp Peter, his suit completely wrecked... But so was he.

"Y/N, come on you're not safe here" Steve picked you up again before walking you back to Avengers HQ.

To Be Continued...